Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

did i tell you.. that my plan was only to see wkw.. and when i saw first wkw this season (week 2 or 3 i think) is why i started watching regular epis... he rocked wkw and bb hosting... 

i am open to new things in life.. i know and farah knows she wont be sallu.. lets see.. she might be good still.. 

Today tarah looked nervous...n not her real self...too put on...she should just relax n be her true self n forget salman's hosting...easy to say diff to do tho
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

long time close up shot of sana in GA.. gosh she is cute.. i liked her looks in bb6 too.. and she is choolbooli.. far far better than tanna... 

She was ok...I just couldn't stand her n Rajiv Paul's together scenes tho
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

She was ok...I just couldn't stand her n Rajiv Paul's together scenes tho

i watched s6 when i was watching my first bb season s7.. so skipped some crap like that.. 

i just liked her choolbooli self..

and karishma kotak another cutie... 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nah... he didnt get 50% of votes.. the person that posted left IF. i have said this repeatedly.. no one knows who is getting how much votes.. 

Should he have gotten some prize today.. 100% agree... did he win regular season.. unfortunately BB cheated that.. as a contestant their contracts must be weak to not be able to enforce that... 

Pritam's question when didi entered .. seemed they are geniunely clueless on whats happening inside.. 

The person who posted it here left IF?  But why?

I saw the voting trends on twitter, not on IF btw.

Yeah, they shd have given some prize today.  

Ok tell me, what did GG benefit from winning the immunity task?  Did I miss it or did BB miss it?  I thought BB said u'll know later what benefit u r gonna gain from hvg won that task hain na?

Yeah, the ones inside seem to be totally clueless as to what is gonna happen.  Feel bad for them.  Already more than 3 months, they've reached their saturation point and now a fresh set has been thrown in.  So unfair!

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

The person who posted it here left IF?  But why?

I saw the voting trends on twitter, not on IF btw.

Yeah, they shd have given some prize today.  

Ok tell me, what did GG benefit from winning the immunity task?  Did I miss it or did BB miss it?  I thought BB said u'll know later what benefit u r gonna gain from hvg won that task hain na?

Yeah, the ones inside seem to be totally clueless as to what is gonna happen.  Feel bad for them.  Already more than 3 months, they've reached their saturation point and now a fresh set has been thrown in.  So unfair!

I think all these so called confirmed spoilers are wild guesses and voting trends even more so.. just my personal POV... 

Good news is.. today u know actual ranks based on votes as BB revealed it.. without a doubt.. 

unfair .. agreed.. will the winner change.. i am 99.999% sure it wont.. for reasons i have stated many times... its BB trying to make more money and apparently fill an empty slot for colors... 
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
new thread once 150 pages are reached.. posted on post 2 of page 1... 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What abt the reward from winning that immunity task?  Did GG get anything?
Lf is muted.. i think in general new HMs are trying to get acquainted with new ones.. so lots of cross mingling going on with different folks
RM looks v uncomfortable around Dimpy (like the party too).. I have to give it to dimpy.. she doesn't seem to be too bothered from what i am seeing in her expressions

Good to see all of them mingling (or trying) 

yes.. he wasnt nominated for the eviction that happened middle of this week.. so he did benefit ... 
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ghanta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†