Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

pritam.. no one apparently... ðŸ˜‰... 

but read my post above.. how much are these challengers actually gonna challenges others 1 on 1... 

Hey jasoos...I read...kya pata mehak n sambhavna have potential to take on dimpy n Gautam...or anyone for that matter...

But this is really funny if no one is challenging Pritam...I mean itna openly scripted toh nahi rakhtey bb cv team
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Hey jasoos...I read...kya pata mehak n sambhavna have potential to take on dimpy n Gautam...or anyone for that matter...

But this is really funny if no one is challenging Pritam...I mean itna openly scripted toh nahi rakhtey bb cv team

u might be thinking 1 on 1 challenge.. i dont think its that.. the way contestants were asked.. it felt like who are they going to focus on ... based on what they have seen.. but my take away wasn't that its going to be 1 v 1 .. that wouldn't work as its 10 HMs fighting for winner title

hardly a fite.. new entrants dont have time to build a fan base.. old fans not gonna switch loyalties in 4 weeks... so i see no different outcome... 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!
What a bakwaas epi it was!

Kuch bhi ho, the creatives and the editing team this time needs to be fired and sent to learn basics once again.  Horrible!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

u might be thinking 1 on 1 challenge.. i dont think its that.. the way contestants were asked.. it felt like who are they going to focus on ... based on what they have seen.. but my take away wasn't that its going to be 1 v 1 .. that wouldn't work as its 10 HMs fighting for winner title

hardly a fite.. new entrants dont have time to build a fan base.. old fans not gonna switch loyalties in 4 weeks... so i see no different outcome... 

Challengers r not fighting for title...they r just there to put roadblocks for champions...it will be extremely unfair if no challenger was chosen for Pritam...n the one on one thing is quite given, if u ask me...even if it isn't, it should have been clarified...otherwise it is just plain reddikulous...soni style

Challengers r not fighting for title...they r just there to put roadblocks for champions...it will be extremely unfair if no challenger was chosen for Pritam...n the one on one thing is quite given, if u ask me...even if it isn't, it should have been clarified...otherwise it is just plain reddikulous...soni style

i think pre-determined equations dont work out.. 
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Hello!

What a bakwaas epi it was!

Kuch bhi ho, the creatives and the editing team this time needs to be fired and sent to learn basics once again.  Horrible!

hain.. i liked the epi... did u see yesterday's epi by mistake? ðŸ˜‰
Pr1yanka thumbnail

i think pre-determined equations dont work out.. 

Quite true...even so...this seems just not done if everyone was given a predetermined challenger except Pritam...as it is often said for Gautam, hand Pritam the title today itself...why take it another week 

Quite true...even so...this seems just not done if everyone was given a predetermined challenger except Pritam...as it is often said for Gautam, hand Pritam the title today itself...why take it another week 

Dont get offended please.. but are u upset or something?? .. why are so bothered by this? ... sab game khelenge and no one is here to give a free ride to Pritam... 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hain.. i liked the epi... did u see yesterday's epi by mistake? ðŸ˜‰

Nah...I watched today's only.

What was nice abt today's epi to like?  Performances were blah!  Farah's intro fell flat and SK didnt even get a decent farewell.

And then had to see the evicted contestants who still have not gone past the game and still show their hatred for the ones inside the house.   It was just yuck yuck yuck!

I like RM, but he was boring today.

Mahek, uff, whatever are we gonna do now with Tanna, Mahek, Dimpy...all 3 loudspeakers!    My fav from the challengers is only Ajaz.  Rest suck big time!

They shd hv just ended this show today and shd have had a special season with the stars.  Khair...ab to jo hona tha, woh ho gaya.

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Nah...I watched today's only.

What was nice abt today's epi to like?  Performances were blah!  Farah's intro fell flat and SK didnt even get a decent farewell.

And then had to see the evicted contestants who still have not gone past the game and still show their hatred for the ones inside the house.   It was just yuck yuck yuck!

I like RM, but he was boring today.

Mahek, uff, whatever are we gonna do now with Tanna, Mahek, Dimpy...all 3 loudspeakers!    My fav from the challengers is only Ajaz.  Rest suck big time!

They shd hv just ended this show today and shd have had a special season with the stars.  Khair...ab to jo hona tha, woh ho gaya.

I liked many parts.. .. challengers ki entry and performance was kewl

sallu khichaoing upen still

p3g dance was good

what else.. hmmm sallu's sarcasm with sonali was good

Farah was quiet ok for 2 mins of it