Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 - Page 100

Posted: 9 years ago
Who do I wanna see evicted next?  Dimpy!  
Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah.  Just STFU lady!  She's always picking up fights...like always!!  God!  So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan.  😡
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Can't get over gautam's scream lmao best thing to happen this season 

It was so cute!!  Absolutely loved it!  Not just Gautam scream, but the entire Sonali-GG scene in the bathroom.  Hilarious!

Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Who do I wanna see evicted next?  Dimpy!  
Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah.  Just STFU lady!  She's always picking up fights...like always!!  God!  So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan.  😡

Exactly on top of that pointless fights 

It was so cute!! Absolutely loved it! Not just Gautam scream, but the entire Sonali-GG scene in the bathroom. Hilarious!

I don't think I have laughed as much in any bb episode so far. The best and funniest scene so far. Just for that Sonali deserves to stay now. And then the convo with Pritam. 😆. When he said. Huh woh do Kaun and his face 😆

Who do I wanna see evicted next? Dimpy!
Unable to tolerate her blah blah blah blah blah. Just STFU lady! She's always picking up fights...like always!! God! So irritating!

Sadly, we will have to see this lady more because of Rahul Mahajan. 😡

Fight reason useless give u that. .. tho punz ka bhashan was wrong when the maarg he hasn't chosen the right marg for tasks when he did violence.. but dimpy has to learn to let go.. no doubt... 

But the way she Bajoes gauti and Punz today. Its just fab. She even gave Punz a chance. Don't rake past issues and use logic ... But he forgot (like they all do with her) and lost it and bam - violence gets mentioned. 👏 👏 ...finally koi takkar ka aa gaya :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Punz actually said... haath uthana avashyak hain... 😆... itna unravel pooori seasn mein nahee hua punz... 😆.. and gauti ki chelagiri had no impact on dimpy... kya cheez hain.. one piece... 😉
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Fight reason useless give u that. .. tho punz ka bhashan was wrong when the maarg he hasn't chosen the right marg for tasks when he did violence.. but dimpy has to learn to let go.. no doubt... 

But the way she Bajoes gauti and Punz today. Its just fab. She even gave Punz a chance. Don't rake past issues and use logic ... But he forgot (like they all do with her) and lost it and bam - violence gets mentioned. 👏 👏 ...finally koi takkar ka aa gaya :)

I have to be honest here, I tuned off when Dimpy went into a confrontational mode even in the confession room.    I think am done with her and in no mood to even listen to anything that she has to say.  So I didnt pay heed to the argument b/w her and Punz and I really dont care if she was logical or not and who owned whom, because I dont give a damn abt her anymore 
Ajaz is behaving like a senior who is guiding his juniors. 😆

I have to be honest here, I tuned off when Dimpy went into a confrontational mode even in the confession room.    I think am done with her and in no mood to even listen to anything that she has to say.  So I didnt pay heed to the argument b/w her and Punz and I really dont care if she was logical or not and who owned whom, because I dont give a damn abt her anymore 

that's perfectly understandable... :) ... i watch all contestants as u know.. :) 

Ajaz is behaving like a senior who is guiding his juniors. 😆

ajaz to chaa gaya hain in a v different way... still to see his entertainment mode but so far theek ja rahan hain...