Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh my gawd..BB is so so biased..Am sure they bribed her or probably forced her at gun point to diss Tanna & praise loser Gautam πŸ˜²  Dissing your friend who selflessly stood by you & praising a guy who used & abused you on National TV..How dare she..I have lost all the respect i had for Diandra today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

🀣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Nishita123

But Tanna pe kyun baras padi Diandra ?? lol I thought that was a very small matter and Salman already said that in one of the WKWs that she wanted to save herself.  lol , was it really for that nomination part or singing and dancing with Gautam ka gussa ?? πŸ˜†

Isse achha Pritam ki class leti wo beemar wala comment ko le ke...lol 

arre acha haii na par apne liye boli

faltu main Gauti ke liye panga nahi liya
Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my gawd..BB is so so biased..Am sure they bribed her or probably forced her at gun point to diss Tanna & praise loser Gautam πŸ˜²  Dissing your friend who selflessly stood by you & praising a guy who used & abused you on National TV..How dare she..I have lost all the respect i had for Diandra today πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

🀣
How can she ask superstar Upen to shut up? πŸ˜‘
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

So true .
How the eff cld she do tht to selfless and her BFF  Tanna ?
Not Done Dian Not done .I hate u .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nishita123

But Tanna pe kyun baras padi Diandra ?? lol I thought that was a very small matter and Salman already said that in one of the WKWs that she wanted to save herself.  lol , was it really for that nomination part or singing and dancing with Gautam ka gussa ?? πŸ˜†

Isse achha Pritam ki class leti wo beemar wala comment ko le ke...lol 

I think Tanna told her that she took Di's name without a second thought..When in reality, she said she doesn't wanna save anyone cos she doesn't really trust anyone here..But Di instantly too Tanna's name so she was probably upset when she saw the epi..And i think Di is pretty sensitive..She over-reacted even over Gautam's statement that he doesn't trust Diandra πŸ˜†  I think it helped that Gautam never dissed her behind her back..I mean he never really crossed his limits so she probably realized how good he looks in comparison to the rest of them πŸ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rahane is a star! proud that he is a part of Rajasthan Royals and learnt under Dravid :)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

🀣
How can she ask superstar Upen to shut up? πŸ˜‘

And chalak BB made sure Upen & Tanna cannot defend themselves thanks to the freeze task πŸ˜²  How biased can they get..Pls give the trophy to loser Gautam & end this crap ( i concur πŸ˜†)
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Rahane is a star! proud that he is a part of Rajasthan Royals and learnt under Dravid :)

I agree he is a very good batsman.
India needs to get a better opener(to replace Dhawan) and better bowling attack.
I domt think India will even go past QF in this World Cup πŸ˜†
Edited by CaptainCharisma - 9 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail

And chalak BB made sure Upen & Tanna cannot defend themselves thanks to the freeze task πŸ˜²  How biased can they get..Pls give the trophy to loser Gautam & end this crap ( i concur πŸ˜†)

And Superstar Upen handled the bashing like a Gentleman.
He had a smile on his face
Wow such a gentleman he is πŸ˜ƒ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

🀣 @ bold, me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†