Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a feeling that Di will clear Gau's name in this whole fiasco and tell all that she is supporting him! She might also show her disappointment with KU. She has tweeted against themπŸ˜†
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bus Yeh dono ki shaadi ho jaye. 3/4/5 bachey ho jaye. ...perhaps halla bol mein shaadi bb ke ghar mein hi ho jaye...

😲 what are u talking??????πŸ˜†

Amrita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

I have a feeling that Di will clear Gau's name in this whole fiasco and tell all that she is supporting him! She might also show her disappointment with KU. She has tweeted against themπŸ˜†

link do na what she posted
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Amrita.

😲 what are u talking??????πŸ˜†

He is a GauDi shipper..Most passionate fan of theirs 😳
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amu she tweeted stuff like 'I watched all epis from the star. i was so wrong about some people. i now have a clear favourite.' then she wrote one day 'Karishma tanna is a strong contender but no one's friend! saw the nomination saving episode' (i guess she was talking about the epi where all hms had to save one person and tanna asked bb if she could take her own name and then said waise toh mera yaha koi dost nahi hai and i dont trust anyone but i will take diandra's nameπŸ˜†)
Amrita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pri_BS

Amu she tweeted stuff like 'I watched all epis from the star. i was so wrong about some people. i now have a clear favourite.' then she wrote one day 'Karishma tanna is a strong contender but no one's friend! saw the nomination saving episode' (i guess she was talking about the epi where all hms had to save one person and tanna asked bb if she could take her own name and then said waise toh mera yaha koi dost nahi hai and i dont trust anyone but i will take diandra's nameπŸ˜†)

Thxs pri😊
Amrita thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ohh okk😊
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa_6

Looks like LF is back in action because of Ajaz . Finally

I used to be glued to LF last year just to listen to him. Chalta phirta radio he wasπŸ˜†

That's what I said in LF too. He is ghoomta phirta entertainment ki dookan!!! πŸ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Shipper? What does shipper mean? Fan no. Just wishing them a happy married life with many many babies :)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Diandra's tweets

Oh I got a rose, sleeping wt it tonite! It's special, most special, to be cherished... blush blush blush... awesome day! LOVE...always!

Chalo now my tweethearts nee-nee time - btw something both GG n I say n discovered we both say it n laughed coz v said it together! G'nitey!

This woman has lost it 🀣  I feel sorry for her πŸ˜†

@ Jasoos- Shipping means you ship someone..Like say shipping a couple cos you want them together πŸ˜†