Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIK NUMBER MANASSS IS HEREEE

AJAZZZ. 

😆
Yup!  One of ur favs is here already.

I think more than Ajaz, I wanna see Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavana.  Not interested in Mahek or whoever that female is.  I hear she is extremely irritating  ðŸ˜­

And I really hope they dont get Imam back...really dont wanna see that lunatic back. 
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

I liked Ejaz khan after Elli last year . I just hope Ajaz rahul mahajan sambhavna give some company to gautam , kuch variety ho jaayegha than this spending time with so called puneet for 100 days , Go gauti . ðŸ˜³

BLU... in that case are you as excited as me... bouncer ko bola lo this cc mein.. she lovesss ajaz too :) 

I am excited.. this man is just entertainment ki doookan... ðŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

I know kitne log usko target karenge yaar .bas karo bachche ki jaan logey kya .
I will seriously be BB walon ki worst nightmare if sth like tht happens .Yeh toh sara sar bullying ho jayegi .
I wish GG chooses voluntary exit ..phir dekhte hain kitna chalega inka bakeas sa show .No salman no gautam ..

they can do whtever they want to .

Gautam has apparently been working non-stop since morning..Its like he is BB's personal servant 😆  I say eliminate him & then continue with the show..This is getting really annoying tbh..

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

😆
Yup!  One of ur favs is here already.

I think more than Ajaz, I wanna see Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavana.  Not interested in Mahek or whoever that female is.  I hear she is extremely irritating  ðŸ˜­

And I really hope they dont get Imam back...really dont wanna see that lunatic back. 

LG... i hope i am not disappointed ... but i think i am excited for BB... extension sux but ajaz rox!!!! 

his line to sonali - devil worshipper.. aap devil ke peeche.. devil aapkey peechey.. this man has already started.. 
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
BnB and roger - guys , It's good ejaz entered , now these housemates will panic thinking about Ejaz khan since he was 2nd runner up last season . This whole gauti vs whole was getting boring to the core . Don't take that guy seriously about making remarks about gautam . That is just the way he speaks . He will surely target people like puneet pritam ali upen etc , no worries . 

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Gautam has apparently been working non-stop since morning..Its like he is BB's personal servant 😆  I say eliminate him & then continue with the show..This is getting really annoying tbh..

Its been completely cruel and BB has a warped mind to make him work so much.. i dont know dafuk their problem...🤢

but dont worry...be happyyy. ajaz is here... 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No yaaarrr. Ajaz is here.. the super entertaining dude... i think he is going to bring a lot of fun... after all he is eik number!!!!! 

I liked Ajaz too last year..But i don have the stamina to sit through this season anymore..And without Salman, i don feel motivated enough to watch BB anymore 😆
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

BLU... in that case are you as excited as me... bouncer ko bola lo this cc mein.. she lovesss ajaz too :) 

Bouncer is a female?  Uff!  These member names are so misleading  ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I liked Ajaz too last year..But i don have the stamina to sit through this season anymore..And without Salman, i don feel motivated enough to watch BB anymore 😆

i wasnt going to watch bb at all.. but if Ajaz is here.. i have to watch.. he speaks my mumbaya language and is tons of tapori fun.. tap tap tap taporiii ... 

so i have to give this a shot now...😉
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I just love Ejaz khan jasoos , I liked him the most after Elli last year . I am excited as well he entered . He will teach a lesson to the likes of puneet pritam upen tanna etc . Hope gautam gets some comic relief because of ejaz . Ejaz ejaz ejaz 🥳