Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2 - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Thank u RR .
THe video doesn't wrk Copyright and all bolke .GOtta find it ..I want to watch her Popat moment .
I liked Sameer but he was righteous and left .Main bhi aisa hi karti .Upen ka moo todke nikal jati .

Just click on the link so you can watch it directly on YT..Gautam should have given the exact same answer to Pritam when he questioned him about Diandra..Tum shaadi shuta ho na isiliye tumhe jalan ho rahi hai 😆😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Just click on the link so you can watch it directly on YT..Gautam should have given the exact same answer to Pritam when he questioned him about Diandra..Tum shaadi shuta ho na isiliye tumhe jalan ho rahi hai 😆😆

IT doesn't wrk in US . 

THT wld have been an apt answer ..sach main ..😆😆😆
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yes and Dolly kya riled up hoti thi...lol...Ashmit smirk kar ke smile kar ke used to give her back. lol...so true, ye showmance ka chakkar mein kyun padte hai ye log pata nahi 

Showmance bhi tik hai but Ashmit & Veena were gross together 😆    Dolly used to rile up everyone there..Even Sameer & Shweta couldn't handle her..But Ashmit was brilliant..He used to keep saying ' i love you' & annoy her..You need talent to own someone like Dolly 😆
Salman's bday is trending on FB worldwide ..⭐️ Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
Are we gonna have the WKV with SK today or instead they are gonna show us the CNWK team episode?  Today is SK's bday na, hence wondering
Sapna Vs Salman in S6 :))
and in one of the WKW , Sapna taped her mouth in protest lol 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DiYUkrTxQ[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Gautam/Diandra jaisa hi tha Ashmit/Veena ka but Ashmit never had as much supprt as Gautam has...but he still had good support...magar reh Gaya...he was a very good contestant...I remember when BB asked one of the contestant to leave voluntarily in the final week,he decided to go...BB rewarded him for this.

And yes that chai fight has to be the best fight ever 😆...

Dude Gau-Di are very tame when compared to Ashmit-Veena..Those two were on a different level altogether 😆  And Veena was always so self-righteous & acted all religious and spiritual for some reason 😆  If Dolly is coming, please Ashmit ko bhi lao..Only he can handle her 😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Dude Gau-Di are very tame when compared to Ashmit-Veena..Those two were on a different level altogether 😆  And Veena was always so self-righteous & acted all religious and spiritual for some reason 😆  If Dolly is coming, please Ashmit ko bhi lao..Only he can handle her 😆
I don't remember much of Veena Ashmit lol

Originally posted by liberiangirl

Are we gonna have the WKV with SK today or instead they are gonna show us the CNWK team episode?  Today is SK's bday na, hence wondering

SK is not coming as per rumors ..CNWK today and tomorrow SK .
My guess is CNWK will take out one person ..30th main Rahul dimpy le jayenga . 
Originally posted by Nishita123

Sapna Vs Salman in S6 :))
and in one of the WKW , Sapna taped her mouth in protest lol 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DiYUkrTxQ[/YOUTUBE]

S6 had such entertaining contestants 😆  Sapna, Imam, Sana, Paul Pacino, Delu- this season, none of them are half as entertaining 😆