Bindaas Bol-CC#12 Invite Only. New thread in post 2

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome friends :) 

Please have fun folks.. Band bajao.. rile each other (wthout crossing limits) ... aur most importantly enjoy yaar.. no one is our rishtedar in BB.. to hum kyo jagda mol le ;)

Lets enjoy an open and free discussion but without hatred

My motto: Entertain karoge to πŸ₯³... taalliya milegi... compliments and support.. baaki sab... sirf gaaliya hi gaaliya... pakaya to aur bhi.. aur dogalpan and neechta .. even more so...

Ganda hain par dhanda hain yeh!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo... still watching epi .. bbs :) and welcome all :)

Discussing  other forum posts / posting links etc from other IF forums and also discussing members/fandoms who are not a part of this CC is NOT allowed.The purpose of an IO CC is to give you the freedom to discuss your likes and dislikes but it doesnt mean that you use it as a place to discuss other fandoms/ members and content posted elsewhere

Members:

KJasoosChulbulP
liberiangirl
Pr1yanka
rupa_6
Nishita123
Beautyandbrain
Pri_Bs
DangerouslySafe
--SH7_Sunny--
Rorgerrocks
CaptainCharisma
--DewDrops--
rogerrocks
fire_gun
kitkatha
Disputed.
CMPunk
bluerobin
--Rockstar--
-MONA-
BouncerNo1
J-SK

will add more as they join/post...

Previous Threads:

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
CC # 13 ... 
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Bookmark, thread mark and then kaala mark πŸ₯³ β˜―️
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
'
good timepassπŸ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the second half of the episode
It was good

Gautam was darn funny lmao...especially his ghajini act...he comes to dimpy and tells her something in ghajini style lmao

I still dont understand why he was supporting sonali in the captaincy task...he was very disappointed when sonali said im letting ali win lol...he even tried to disturb Ali lol...but eventually sonali gave up and gautam had a grim on his face lolol..

Sonali shouldn't have named gautam...but he took with a smile...and Sonali said my luxury items are urs...what crap lole
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished watching the eposode.

Gautam's Ghajni act πŸ˜† The funniest bit was when he randomly came upto Dimpy in the BR amidst a cribbing session and said 'My head is throbbing' in Marathi 🀣

I seriously don't know who I dislike more. Upen or Sonali. Double eviction kar do BB. Plz.

Dimpy refusing to work under Ali's captaincy. Lots of arguments will follow that.

The bhooth part was funny. Ali was so scared. And when Pritam told Ali ke chup bhet, Gautam tells Pritam nahi nahi aapko nahi pata, jab insaan mein aatma aati hai tu aisa he hota hai πŸ˜†

Precap looks interesting.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh...so the finale is infact on Jan 3rd!  Great!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ LG i tried the remedy only once & it worked like magic OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH i am much better it's almost gone magically

AAJ ka episode bohat mazedar tha bohat din baad maza aaya thanks to Gautam teh ghajini
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

@ LG i tried the remedy only once & it worked like magic OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH i am much better it's almost gone magically

AAJ ka episode bohat mazedar tha bohat din baad maza aaya thanks to Gautam teh ghajini

πŸ€—
Oh good ..WHt was the remedy ? ( kaam ayega ) 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Oh...so the finale is infact on Jan 3rd!  Great!