India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

cudn't stop myself from cmg back here... thanks for ur love

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
thanq guys thanq somuch for ur love n support Bcz of which I came back here...

I m over whelmed with ur replies on my following post... I m thinking each n every person who replied here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262245

I m really sorry what ever bakwaas I wrote in the above post...

I m out of town now n cudn't c KYY from two days but only IF kept me stay connected with KYY n u special thanks to Manan_flab n Ireana7 (sorry I m bad at remembering names) for updates after the show. n cudn't stop myself from cmg here, sorry for this rukha-sukha post bcz I m posting it from cell...

after reading ur posts n updates came to know that thr myt b some party in KYY I guess, so even I thought of a situation /prediction for party scene...

as Manik is trying to make nandu jealous so in party also he ll full on try to jealous nandu by getting close to soha. so nandu myt get drunk unknowingly out of jealousy n rest v can imagine ;-)

after reading all the updates I made this prediction so sorry ones again n don't throw chappals after reading my post

try to reply what u feel... thanq ones again to everyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11I...LittleWomanBriyanikidaig

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Krithika right Hug, don't ever try to make alvida posts here, this forum badly
needs active ppl like you here, because of your posts only our inative forum last
week still maintained 3rd position. So keep posting Big smile , regular and puraane ppl
are inactive here right now, because of exams, December end work load,and festivals.

Drunk nandini is kickass one, we always want that, but today's episode going to be
emotional one, fab5 are on breaking way.less chance of fun filled episode Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhanager.

Krithika right Hug, don't ever try to make alvida posts here, this forum badly
needs active ppl like you here, because of your posts only our inative forum last
week still maintained 3rd position. So keep posting Big smile , regular and puraane ppl
are inactive here right now, because of exams, December end work load,and festivals.

Drunk nandini is kickass one, we always want that, but today's episode going to be
emotional one, fab5 are on breaking way.less chance of fun filled episode Ouch
no worries if they break or upset with eachother manik will automatically landup at nandu n she ll make him understand their importance to one another n if not manik indirectly she ll tell or taunt them abt their importance to eachother... so that is fine it will b for gud
I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
i want to reply to your every post but have limited reply scopes.I love your posts.they cheer me up even when i dont like certain scenes in kyy .
so heres a big warm Hug
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I...

i want to reply to your every post but have limited reply scopes.I love your posts.they cheer me up even when i dont like certain scenes in kyy .
so heres a big warm Hug

thanq that's nice to hear
Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I don't know the story but plz don't ever leave forum. I do get time then I comment on ur post. Krithika .hugs n welcome back *_*
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

I don't know the story but plz don't ever leave forum. I do get time then I comment on ur post. Krithika .hugs n welcome back *_*
thanq buddy...no I ll not repeat this
navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
So so sooo happy that u decided to stay...we will be be sad if one among our family decides to leave us...kritika darling ( I love ur name...kittu Tongue )...don't ever think of leaving...we are one big crazy family...make lots and loads of post...I may not comment in all..but I sure am reading it...love you...

Go to top