India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman's Love

varunike Goldie
varunike
varunike

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Raman's love has been portrayed very nicely according to me.
In his first love (so called) it seemed more of infatuation. He was the one in love but did not get any love in return. He was trying to fulfill all his wife's wishes and hence it was only give. 

It is now that he is actually experiencing love. He is able to have fun with his wife and he is very comfortable. He is not only giving but also getting equal amount of love. Hence he is going behind her like a love struck puppy. His acts of going overboard of Ishita is actually justified. He has not experienced it before. 

Now he needs to stand up for his love. He should draw a line between Adi/Ishitha... There are lot of couples who remarry but does not mean that they will leave the second spouse for the sake of children. He is a CEO and he can provide for 2 families. 

He has to now take the reins in his hands and not give it to Ishitha. I seriously have a doubt if she is educated. i mean who thinks like her. We can be selfless, humanity oriented and still be focussed. She is not thinking about Ruhi / Raman. what rubbish. 

I think the uniqueness of YHM is gone and it is now a complete serial... 

Anyways...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDesiGirl2291NermalSandhya83ashat123vanisreesahelilovesishrAnnthewK.S.PoojaSushItanb.neha.Jayashree.Nikki_Titli

ashat123 Senior Member
ashat123
ashat123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
u know intially ishita tot that raman was the reason for ruhi tears and she fighted against him... but then knowing all the shit of shagun... she is acting like her maid... i now wish i hav never seen this serial...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NermalK.S.

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Toshiji is shedding tears for adi. She is crying thinking of how nuch trouble adi has gone through in 6 years.  Raman wants hkm to stay in a homely environment now. They want adi to stay. Will he stay without shagun?  No. So how can we blame ishita in all this? Can she go n tell a father that I don't want ur son to stay in this house as he has got ur ex wife with him? Can she tell a grand parent all this? 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top