Pam !......? ..... (Page 2)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
The show has become 
Pam and Nivedita fest 

Gawd! 'Twas supposed to be about the kids and the parents 

Pam and this woman have overtaken if!!! It's obvious that there is a bias from Cvs for the Pam which makes me feel this show will ride high on negativity 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Agree with almost everything stated here under this particular topic. I've always stayed away from daily soaps and one of the many factors behind this distance is 'negativity'. This show started off with a promising note and a gripping tagline. But nothing's moving that way, alas!
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

Agree with almost everything stated here under this particular topic. I've always stayed away from daily soaps and one of the many factors behind this distance is 'negativity'. This show started off with a promising note and a gripping tagline. But nothing's moving that way, alas!

I guess they have to show slowly how Ragini and Neil come closer to each other.

But Pam is so loud shouting all the time insulting everyone controlling the kids and generally so irritating. 

People who bring up their children abroad do not keep controlling their kids so much. 

I guess one needs a vamp but Pam's character is so much overplayed that it becomes irritating and nasty. 

Niveditia is supposed to be a lawyer. And is supposed to be after Neil after all these years. 

I guess they have to tone it down a bit as far as Pam and Nivedita are concerned. 

Show is not so negative it is actually going the way it should . 

It is just Pam's and Nivedita's characters that are a bit too negative. 

And frankly sabotages of any kind really put me off. 

And sabotages are the in thing in all serials nowadays. 
RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
pyaaribehna wonderful post. especially you wrote about pam so true. i cannot stand that loud speaker. she has no class absolutely. she is a miserable woman. you can tell fm rajveer's behavior who was raised by pam. the other two luckily not like her. i have a feeling pam has something to do with suhani. why ragini never mention about her? maybe pam declared suhani dead when she was born. and stole her fm the hospital and took her to USA and told neil some story which goes against ragini. that woman is capable of doing anything. she bribe the doctor who delivered the baby. and told ragini her baby was born dead.
farru786 Senior Member
farru786
farru786

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ashwini is good as an actor but her character in show is just too loud.Im amazed that she doesn't have Bp or heart or throat diseases after soo much of shouting.I don't know y the hell she is soo insecure about ragini I mean she is not Neil's wife but sister and how can sisters have such huge authority over a married brothers life upon that she herself isnt married dono y??and how can she hate nishi and aarav as they are Neil's children as well.one side she loves other three children to death and other side she hates nd curses nishi for a failed marriage.I hope they reduce Pam's shouting in the show it becomes unbearable..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index