Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What is the reason for watching QH everyday???? (Page 3)

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

SAHIL all the way, and also coz I want to see Billi fall at the end! Also I have totally fallen for KVB. :)

As for the suggestion that Sanam 2 has a right to be possessive of Aahil? My reply is no! If she is indeed feeling that way, that is HER mistake. She can clearly see Aahil is in love with another women, and that his Mother has an agenda to keep them apart! She also now probably knows he didn't even consent to marry HER in the first place!

Yes she feels insecure of Sanam, and that is to be expected. But at the end of the day, all she has done is take someone else's place and we all know that no one can take another person's rightful position. Sanam 2 is under some sort of illusion that she can actually have a place in Aahil's life and she will try to get rid of Sanam, so she can take her place in earnest! If I were her, I would ask for a financial settlement and an annulment. She really is a loser if she thinks Aahil will fall for her, if Sanam is gone!

As for SAHIL... At the moment they have a lot of issues. I think when Sanam saw Aahil had belived his Mum's lies, she realised that there was no point telling him about her family's truth now. She needs to win his trust back before she can trust HIM with something so huge, that she has a twin and that Tanveer killed her family. So I think that is part of the reason for the distance between them.

Aahil loves Sanam, but afraid to give into his feelings fully, coz he is not sure WHAT has happened here and why she left in the first place! So my answer is I am still watching to see SAHIL end up together and BILLI be defeated and Sanam 2 get kicked out!

well said Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestmicshysahil333MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged

SAHIL all the way, and also coz I want to see Billi fall at the end! Also I have totally fallen for KVB. :) 

As for the suggestion that Sanam 2 has a right to be possessive of Aahil? My reply is no! If she is indeed feeling that way, that is HER mistake. She can clearly see Aahil is in love with another women, and that his Mother has an agenda to keep them apart! She also now probably knows he didn't even consent to marry HER in the first place! 

Yes she feels insecure of Sanam, and that is to be expected. But at the end of the day, all she has done is take someone else's place and we all know that no one can take another person's rightful position. Sanam 2 is under some sort of illusion that she can actually have a place in Aahil's life and she will try to get rid of Sanam, so she can take her place in earnest! If I were her, I would ask for a financial settlement and an annulment. She really is a loser if she thinks Aahil will fall for her, if Sanam is gone! 

As for SAHIL... At the moment they have a lot of issues. I think when Sanam saw Aahil had belived his Mum's lies, she realised that there was no point telling him about her family's truth now. She needs to win his trust back before she can trust HIM with something so huge, that she has a twin and that Tanveer killed her family. So I think that is part of the reason for the distance between them. 

Aahil loves Sanam, but afraid to give into his feelings fully, coz he is not sure WHAT has happened here and why she left in the first place! So my answer is I am still watching to see SAHIL end up together and BILLI be defeated and Sanam 2 get kicked out! 

You said it Thumbs Up Thats exactly my reasons! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestmicshysahil333Ms.Sherlockedflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged

I love ur positivity Clap 
When i starting losing hope n all few such thoughts get me going Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestsahil333flora212

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I watch QH Out of habit and also
In hopes 
getting to watch SeHan
Day DreamingTannu's downfall
SaSe troubling Tannu
Ahil coming back to his senses
-Sathya7n- Senior Member
-Sathya7n-
-Sathya7n-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
anyone watch for TANVEER and FAIZ  but unfortunately they are real hero of QH2 according to CVS ROFL 
Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Mandy, seems like your "the voice" of all the SaHil fans out there..CryLOL
Thanks for that detailed post, thats EXACTLY are my reasons to be honest. And of course Sexayh Beast ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestRaingoddessLaura..Shivani_4uflora212

siyasharma94 Senior Member
siyasharma94
siyasharma94

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
only reason for watching qh is sahil

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AhilTheBestShivani_4uMs.Sherlocked

Shivani_4u IF-Sizzlerz
Shivani_4u
Shivani_4u