-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
used to watching QH & SJ <3
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not a regular anymore 
The 2nd marriage valid or invalid left me disappointed so I guess I just watch for the acting coz there's some fine talent in the show

And it's the only hindi show I watch 
For Sehaan, the revenge and the twins. Obviously not a regular anymore. Will probably be a regular once Rehaan comes back and the story moves forward with the ousting of the twins. Right now it's stagnant and boring. πŸ₯±
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Only for KVB and SJ, they are the life of this show!! β€οΈ
They have that beautiful,sparkling chemistry that keeps me intrigued to this show,no matter how BORING the story is!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not a regular anymore, read more updates than the actual episodes, only watch Sahil scenes if any, anyway I used to watch it for Sahil, they are the soul of the show anyway now everything is lost, I just cannot connect anymore, Gul has completely ruined Sahil, by getting Aahil married to that creep Sanam2' , I just can not take Aahil having two wives, suddenly for me the whole deep love between Sahil is lost somewhere, I just can not see that pain and hurt in their eyes anymore, somehow this second woman ruined everything, it was so not necessary, the whole polygamy I just can not digest, I am so heartbroken πŸ˜•. I am not sure how they are going to get Sahil back, they still have such an awesome chemistry, but somehow this other gal takes the fun out of it, I am just hoping to get those old junoon moments back in the show, and the deep love that Sahil shared, sigh! Remember Manmariza? Or tose naina? Gosh it was just so lovely, this GK ruined everything..will never forgive her😑 They are just wasting KV in the show, he is so talented and the whole show is popular today because of him and Surbhi and their chemistry, I really hope they keep their focus on Sahil, without Sahil QH is nothing...Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago
Bollyfan44 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only Sahil and Survir.  They are dynamic together.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

SAHIL all the way, and also coz I want to see Billi fall at the end! Also I have totally fallen for KVB. :) 

As for the suggestion that Sanam 2 has a right to be possessive of Aahil? My reply is no! If she is indeed feeling that way, that is HER mistake. She can clearly see Aahil is in love with another women, and that his Mother has an agenda to keep them apart! She also now probably knows he didn't even consent to marry HER in the first place! 

Yes she feels insecure of Sanam, and that is to be expected. But at the end of the day, all she has done is take someone else's place and we all know that no one can take another person's rightful position. Sanam 2 is under some sort of illusion that she can actually have a place in Aahil's life and she will try to get rid of Sanam, so she can take her place in earnest! If I were her, I would ask for a financial settlement and an annulment. She really is a loser if she thinks Aahil will fall for her, if Sanam is gone! 

As for SAHIL... At the moment they have a lot of issues. I think when Sanam saw Aahil had belived his Mum's lies, she realised that there was no point telling him about her family's truth now. She needs to win his trust back before she can trust HIM with something so huge, that she has a twin and that Tanveer killed her family. So I think that is part of the reason for the distance between them. 

Aahil loves Sanam, but afraid to give into his feelings fully, coz he is not sure WHAT has happened here and why she left in the first place! So my answer is I am still watching to see SAHIL end up together and BILLI be defeated and Sanam 2 get kicked out! 

you said it all πŸ˜²*thumbs up*
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i watch this show for kvb and surbhi.i love sahil.and i love sehaan too.they r cute
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I watch it daily because my LOVE for QUBOOL HAI is unconditional. No matter what i will always love it till it ends. Infact Qubool Hai is the only Indian Soap which gained my attention. I haven't missed it's single episode be it mahasangam or it's cast's performance in any other shows of zee. I love it's every single character. And i appreciate every single member's efforts. As we all know that QH has faced many ups and downs in it's successful journey. I believe it's story, dialogues, acting is marvellously done. Season 1 was in a rom com catogary. But season 2 is mainly drama, revenge and some romance. One reason for me liking it is also because it is women oriented show. No matter if it's ratings drop i will still love it     😊