sahil333 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

only for ahil and SaHil ..😃

Yeah, same here 😉
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
for me the sole reason is SJ ❤️...it looks like SJ has got stucked in the show for eternity,and therefore so am i 😆
but yes,i loved every male lead more or less and same goes for most of the other cast,but it is SJ for whom i never missed any epi till date...
Edited by tastahnin - 9 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watch only for Aahil and SaHil and MOST IMPORTANTLY, because I have no other show to watch.😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SAHIL all the way, and also coz I want to see Billi fall at the end! Also I have totally fallen for KVB. :) 

As for the suggestion that Sanam 2 has a right to be possessive of Aahil? My reply is no! If she is indeed feeling that way, that is HER mistake. She can clearly see Aahil is in love with another women, and that his Mother has an agenda to keep them apart! She also now probably knows he didn't even consent to marry HER in the first place! 

Yes she feels insecure of Sanam, and that is to be expected. But at the end of the day, all she has done is take someone else's place and we all know that no one can take another person's rightful position. Sanam 2 is under some sort of illusion that she can actually have a place in Aahil's life and she will try to get rid of Sanam, so she can take her place in earnest! If I were her, I would ask for a financial settlement and an annulment. She really is a loser if she thinks Aahil will fall for her, if Sanam is gone! 

As for SAHIL... At the moment they have a lot of issues. I think when Sanam saw Aahil had belived his Mum's lies, she realised that there was no point telling him about her family's truth now. She needs to win his trust back before she can trust HIM with something so huge, that she has a twin and that Tanveer killed her family. So I think that is part of the reason for the distance between them. 

Aahil loves Sanam, but afraid to give into his feelings fully, coz he is not sure WHAT has happened here and why she left in the first place! So my answer is I am still watching to see SAHIL end up together and BILLI be defeated and Sanam 2 get kicked out! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

SAHIL all the way, and also coz I want to see Billi fall at the end! Also I have totally fallen for KVB. :)

As for the suggestion that Sanam 2 has a right to be possessive of Aahil? My reply is no! If she is indeed feeling that way, that is HER mistake. She can clearly see Aahil is in love with another women, and that his Mother has an agenda to keep them apart! She also now probably knows he didn't even consent to marry HER in the first place!

Yes she feels insecure of Sanam, and that is to be expected. But at the end of the day, all she has done is take someone else's place and we all know that no one can take another person's rightful position. Sanam 2 is under some sort of illusion that she can actually have a place in Aahil's life and she will try to get rid of Sanam, so she can take her place in earnest! If I were her, I would ask for a financial settlement and an annulment. She really is a loser if she thinks Aahil will fall for her, if Sanam is gone!

As for SAHIL... At the moment they have a lot of issues. I think when Sanam saw Aahil had belived his Mum's lies, she realised that there was no point telling him about her family's truth now. She needs to win his trust back before she can trust HIM with something so huge, that she has a twin and that Tanveer killed her family. So I think that is part of the reason for the distance between them.

Aahil loves Sanam, but afraid to give into his feelings fully, coz he is not sure WHAT has happened here and why she left in the first place! So my answer is I am still watching to see SAHIL end up together and BILLI be defeated and Sanam 2 get kicked out!

well said ❤️
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You said it 👍🏼 Thats exactly my reasons! 
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love ur positivity 👏 
When i starting losing hope n all few such thoughts get me going 😊
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I watch QH Out of habit and also
In hopes 
getting to watch SeHan
Tannu's downfall
SaSe troubling Tannu
Ahil coming back to his senses
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
anyone watch for TANVEER and FAIZ  but unfortunately they are real hero of QH2 according to CVS 🤣 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandy, seems like your "the voice" of all the SaHil fans out there..😭😆
Thanks for that detailed post, thats EXACTLY are my reasons to be honest. And of course Sexayh Beast ;)