Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13(IO)Happy Shappy new year(next link in 1st pg) (Page 68)

Rak014 IF-Rockerz
Rak014
Rak014

Joined: 10 March 2014
Posts: 5925

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by preetgurti

Rak sa choice for actors are pathetic there is nothing in them which attracts

Seriously preet!
I heard that the girl who plays role of Anarkali was villian in some show!ShockedConfused

rak actually both sa
salim was also kind of villian chota sidy villian and dana to was villian ka choti villian
lol LOL and most imp dono parijat se bade hai
anardana 28
Salim 27

Pari 26
Rajat 24
Oh!! LOL
My mom saw him a week ago and asked,"Who is this new villian?"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411MaddyO

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39510

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I am watching movies movies and lots of movies and yes old akdha episodes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411MaddyO

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39510

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by preetgurti

Rak sa choice for actors are pathetic there is nothing in them which attracts

Seriously preet!
I heard that the girl who plays role of Anarkali was villian in some show!ShockedConfused

rak actually both sa
salim was also kind of villian chota sidy villian and dana to was villian ka choti villian
lol LOL and most imp dono parijat se bade hai
anardana 28
Salim 27

Pari 26
Rajat 24

Oh!!LOL
My mom saw him a week ago and asked,"Who is this new villian?"LOL


lol he and she looks aliens villian
Rak014 IF-Rockerz
Rak014
Rak014

Joined: 10 March 2014
Posts: 5925

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by -aady-

Preet, have you decided names?Heart

yes for girl siya sachdeva
for boy kabir sachdeva
but there are many names still
Awww! Cool names!Embarrassed

We can call him/her chota preet anyway!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Aady still before leap it was little logic left
but sa is totally 21 century no royalty
Sab kuch modernize and every show story
shivani ran away but still wahan touch


Yeah, it's not nice at all. I am missing that old waala royalty- where is that royal romance? I really miss the old scenes of Akdha. That palki scene. Day Dreaming

Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by -aady-

Preet, have you decided names?Heart

yes for girl siya sachdeva
for boy kabir sachdeva
but there are many names still


Soo cute, the girl's name is so adorable. Embarrassed
Man kiski tarah jaa rahi hai Preet, ladka ya ladki?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411sonia_1

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-



He looks very local. LOL
And yeah, her parents are very much there, and in the 16th century she is roaming around alone with boys midnight. LOL

But then again its JA, no hope for getting any logic. I am trying to divert myself by watching English shows now, cause there's nothing to watch on Hindi telly. Big smile
LOL

Cool! Which all are u watching?

Game of thrones next season by April! Cant wait!Tongue

I watched Death note recently! Its awesome!


I just finished White Collar. LOL

I love Super hero shows, so Arrow and Flash and Supernatural.

Then comedy, I'm watching Big Bang Theory. Modern Family and 2 Broke Girls.

I'm waiting for Sherlock though. But that's a year later. Cry Johnlock. Heart

And in between all of this old Akdha episodes also, cause I just love them. Heart

Death Note is Maanga series know?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411Rak014sonia_1

Rak014 IF-Rockerz
Rak014
Rak014

Joined: 10 March 2014
Posts: 5925

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-



He looks very local. LOL
And yeah, her parents are very much there, and in the 16th century she is roaming around alone with boys midnight. LOL

But then again its JA, no hope for getting any logic. I am trying to divert myself by watching English shows now, cause there's nothing to watch on Hindi telly. Big smile
LOL

Cool! Which all are u watching?

Game of thrones next season by April! Cant wait!Tongue

I watched Death note recently! Its awesome!


I just finished White Collar. LOL

I love Super hero shows, so Arrow and Flash and Supernatural.

Then comedy, I'm watching Big Bang Theory. Modern Family and 2 Broke Girls.

I'm waiting for Sherlock though. But that's a year later. Cry Johnlock. Heart

And in between all of this old Akdha episodes also, cause I just love them. Heart

Death Note is Maanga series know?
Will start watchin Flash!Big smile

I know! 1 whole year!Cry you love john?
I love bennidict cumberbatch! He has got a masculine voice!Embarrassed 

Yeah old AkDha episodes will always be there!

Death note is a japneese anime! 

Did u follow LOTR or Hobbit series?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Joined: 30 April 2014
Posts: 5472

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-

Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-



He looks very local. LOL
And yeah, her parents are very much there, and in the 16th century she is roaming around alone with boys midnight. LOL

But then again its JA, no hope for getting any logic. I am trying to divert myself by watching English shows now, cause there's nothing to watch on Hindi telly. Big smile
LOL

Cool! Which all are u watching?

Game of thrones next season by April! Cant wait!Tongue

I watched Death note recently! Its awesome!


I just finished White Collar. LOL

I love Super hero shows, so Arrow and Flash and Supernatural.

Then comedy, I'm watching Big Bang Theory. Modern Family and 2 Broke Girls.

I'm waiting for Sherlock though. But that's a year later. Cry Johnlock. Heart

And in between all of this old Akdha episodes also, cause I just love them. Heart

Death Note is Maanga series know?
Will start watchin Flash!Big smile

I know! 1 whole year!Cry you love john?
I love bennidict cumberbatch! He has got a masculine voice!Embarrassed 

Yeah old AkDha episodes will always be there!

Death note is a japneese anime! 

Did u follow LOTR or Hobbit series?Tongue


I love them together, I don't know why. LOL Yeah Benedict's voice is so good! Embarrassed

I started reading the Hobbit series now only, cause my friends took me for the recent movie and I did not know a thing. LOL

What about you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411Rak014

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Padfoot_Prongs   Replies: 1193   Views: 35523

Padfoot_Prongs 1193 35523 09 August 2015 at 10:21am by DimaagKaKeeda
Soda ki Dukaan CC#1 *Strictly Invites Only* Closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 1193   Views: 52126

balashiv15 1193 52126 05 February 2015 at 2:16am by ..Kimi..
Photoshop-ers' #8 : Open/Happy New Year!/

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: unitatoxo.   Replies: 1176   Views: 22852

unitatoxo. 1176 22852 01 February 2015 at 2:14pm by _Meena_
DSDMG #16 New Year New Beginning *HNY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1186   Views: 18637

_Flamestar_ 1186 18637 23 January 2015 at 10:34am by ar-n-only-ar
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 38983

-madhvi- 1201 38983 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index