Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13(IO)Happy Shappy new year(next link in 1st pg) (Page 64)

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-

RAAAKKKSSS. Hug

How are youu? And don't ask about JA, I can't believe I was once super obsessed about this show. LOL
Aadhya!Hug

I am fine! Vacations!Dancing how are you? How's school?Big smile

I know right?LOL i cannot believe it either!LOLOn hearing that Jalal is in dulhe ka chahra suhana lagta hain mode, i was like i shld stop reading updates, nahi toh i will go mad before my marriage!LOL
In fact you should see RaksLOL...You will get experience of different types of marriage scenariosLOL...You will not get this once in a life time experience in any show...Third time Hindustan ka Shahehshah's marriage will turn a FLOP SHOWLOL...How disappointing for a GREAT king...What are these CVS writingSleepy...They don't even understand what are they doingSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rak014

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Raks aady pallu hi Tongue Embarrassed I'm not watching episodes these days... Last episode I watched by ff ing was ruk have breakin news to jo abt Jalal marriage... N Jalal goes to plead jo Embarrassed
Raks this comedy circus shid b watched by me wil watch LOL
Aady they e tryin to make salim hero but instead he is lukin lik confused villian ...
Pallu I'm actually missin iknmp Ouch im not able to watch as I'm out of town... Pallu this time also JALAL nikaah was stopped I alredy expected n psoted in Twitter also LOL Ofcourse it has to b stopped Bcz the great ruk landed... Weneve she attends JALAL nokaah it wil b stopped iron leg LOL pallu I want to see kambhal King n ruk nokaah in jungli style ROFL ROFL both r perfect for each other ... Kambhal +ruk= rambhal LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411-aady-preetgurti

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Originally posted by -aady-

RAAAKKKSSS. Hug

How are youu? And don't ask about JA, I can't believe I was once super obsessed about this show. LOL
Aadhya!Hug

I am fine! Vacations!Dancing how are you? How's school?Big smile

I know right?LOL i cannot believe it either!LOLOn hearing that Jalal is in dulhe ka chahra suhana lagta hain mode, i was like i shld stop reading updates, nahi toh i will go mad before my marriage!LOL

Luckyy thing. LOL
I have a series of exams coming up after 2 weeks. Cry

It is miserable, they think they can repeat the marriage angle because they got top TRP's for Atifa Marriage and Benazir Marriage. Sleepy Jalal shaadi also is okay, that Salims constant yelling is the WORST. I don't even know why I am still watching this. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411Rak014preetgurti

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Raks aady pallu hi Tongue Embarrassed I'm not watching episodes these days... Last episode I watched by ff ing was ruk have breakin news to jo abt Jalal marriage... N Jalal goes to plead jo Embarrassed
Aady they e tryin to make salim hero but instead he is lukin lik confused villian ...
Pallu I'm actually missin iknmp Ouch im not able to watch as I'm out of town... Pallu this time also JALAL nikaah was stopped I alredy expected n psoted in Twitter also LOL Ofcourse it has to b stopped Bcz the great ruk landed... Weneve she attends JALAL nokaah it wil b stopped iron leg LOL pallu I want to see kambhal King n ruk nokaah in jungli style ROFL ROFL both r perfect for each other ... Kambhal +ruk= rambhal LOL LOL
@bold: LOLLOLLOL...What was that BhavzLOL...You are out of town...Enjoy dear...but missing your presence...

I am watching IKNMP dear...its going ok...Ranbir has made an accident and Karan has covered that up for him...Neil doesn't know about this and Rags got to know about this now...I think in IKNMP the CVs forgot about Nishi's marriageLOL...By the way I saw one promo where Neil was drunk and proposing Nivedita for marriage and she was smirkingAngry...Yeh Ekta ke CVs baaz nahin aayengeSleepy
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hello all show is going worse with each day but akdha glowing jitna bhi I see then I love more
that magic of them still intact
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Meri nabi jaan kahan hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Bhavs. Hug

Long time. Salim is one waste fellow, he is too enthusiastic and just keeps on yelling. He seems more worried for Bela than Farhan himself. I don't like him at all. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411Amysheldon

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Did u guys saw new updates on fairy tale
pg 11
Pg 15
Pg 18
Pg 21

Sab dekhlena