Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13(IO)Happy Shappy new year(next link in 1st pg) (Page 51)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39510

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Sindhu still the worda he used the wau he talked was un called off
atleast jodha tried talking to him
he had made a perception and now not ready to change

and I am fed up of salim anarkali and ravi heena
those say ki accept them boils my blood more
u better not come here now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafILTHBEB

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Joined: 29 October 2013
Posts: 9129

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Sindhu still the worda he used the wau he talked was un called off
atleast jodha tried talking to him
he had made a perception and now not ready to change

and I am fed up of salim anarkali and ravi heena
those say ki accept them boils my blood more
u better not come here now


Yes he was very rude and arrogant. no arguments there but we cant say JJ is perfect either. I mean from character Perspective. 

See I am not for SA track at all honestly I watch JJ scenes, so some times Salim comes here too. But I dont comment much on anyone as I feel every actor  needs to be given a chance to improve.

I still Remember how our pari was criticized and RT praised like anything, I used to feel so hurt and now I love and care only about paridihi. RT comes only then.This is just my opinion, RT is a very talented actor but he is OTT too but its overlooked. I see him being compared with Mohanlal and KamalHassan. He has a long way to go too before he can be in the League as Mohanlal and KamalHassan

Edited by SindhuMenon - 09 January 2015 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafILTHBEB

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 39510

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Sindhu sorry if u fe ofended I am not like others who compare rtps and make rt gos of acfing but this show is ja why wpuld I accept sa then
giving amples of screen space and on top to bad actors cant hold bad character and writing

we loved to hate maham why ashwini was class apart
but the new actors are not and its being 15 days no improvement but inke screen space is improving almost daiy 18 min

and I am not targetting u it was general that I don't like the two at all and will never
and accepting them is no never
My comment was for those who love ja akdha so want everyone to accept sa
I cant

and I am again sorry if my comment don't go well woth u

U all can continue discussing I am out of cc bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Joined: 29 October 2013
Posts: 9129

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Sindhu sorry if u fe ofended I am not like others who compare rtps and make rt gos of acfing but this show is ja why wpuld I accept sa then
giving amples of screen space and on top to bad actors cant hold bad character and writing

we loved to hate maham why ashwini was class apart
but the new actors are not and its being 15 days no improvement but inke screen space is improving almost daiy 18 min

and I am not targetting u it was general that I don't like the two at all and will never
and accepting them is no never
My comment was for those who love ja akdha so want everyone to accept sa
I cant

and I am again sorry if my comment don't go well woth u

U all can continue discussing I am out of cc bye


Preet kai keliye sorry yaar..I am also not happy at all with SA track and in fact have not watched any SA scenes at all. I cannot also accept SA, but what to do. CVS and Balaji have done the damage already..They dont have anything to show except these dramas..and its hurting us Akdha fans badly. Now with RT going on vacation for his wedding  I dont know the halaat of this serial...Must be mostly Ruks with haider and SA track.

I still hang on to forums for only my friends and to watch JJ scenes.


Edited by SindhuMenon - 09 January 2015 at 4:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Joined: 20 October 2013
Posts: 6653

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged


Hi all,

A New Post and i must say an interesting one.

Some plausible points have been raised in this post. :))

"Meywa Jan Begum - Fake Pregnancy Case | An Oriental Perspective"


Do check it out. :))



@Preet...
Don't take tension of this show. Please TC. :)


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonSonaLuvZaSafpreetgurtiILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 34172

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Preet,sindhu whats happened b/w u both?
Preetu, my frnd yai kyunsi baat huyi ki u won't come at cc? Angry

Edited by ILTHBEB - 09 January 2015 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonSonaLuvZaSaf

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 19918

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
jiska dar thaaa wahii huaaa  Angry rq  again Censored wt nonsense is thisss Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Joined: 29 October 2013
Posts: 9129

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SoniSona...

jiska dar thaaa wahii huaaa  Angry rq  again Censored wt nonsense is thisss Angry 


more of her dharshan is awaiting us in upcoming tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Awesome Toddlers 14(IO) Eye for an EYE.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Padfoot_Prongs   Replies: 1193   Views: 35532

Padfoot_Prongs 1193 35532 09 August 2015 at 10:21am by DimaagKaKeeda
Soda ki Dukaan CC#1 *Strictly Invites Only* Closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: balashiv15   Replies: 1193   Views: 52132

balashiv15 1193 52132 05 February 2015 at 2:16am by ..Kimi..
Photoshop-ers' #8 : Open/Happy New Year!/

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: unitatoxo.   Replies: 1176   Views: 22858

unitatoxo. 1176 22858 01 February 2015 at 2:14pm by _Meena_
DSDMG #16 New Year New Beginning *HNY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: _Flamestar_   Replies: 1186   Views: 18647

_Flamestar_ 1186 18647 23 January 2015 at 10:34am by ar-n-only-ar
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 38999

-madhvi- 1201 38999 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index