Slapping? We should beat him black and blue.🤢
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol beating nice idea
what he had done eww
Chalo nabi jaan khush hogi
cc khatam
I CAME TO VENT ...I cant believe these third-class CVs have written such a LONG and EMOTIONAL RUKLAL scene today😡...He crying before her, holding her hands, forehead kiss, hugging her (all in one scene)...talking about her being his khaas dost, telling her sorry for not being able to give her aulaad and also crying and telling her that it is better to be be-aulad than have aulad who hates you😡...And she saying I am your chaheti begum, your first begum and giving him emotional support...I just hated this scene to bits...Why couldn't he share this with Jodha😡...Really pathetic...I have switched off my TV now...Aur nahin dekh sakti🥱
Originally posted by preetgurti

Omg read on twitter they chamged shaguni bai wali actress
lol
I loves her ombrim brim
now kaun le aye no idea seeing there leap ke actor selection u have no hopes

Shaguni changed too ðŸ˜² 
Originally posted by Pals2411

I CAME TO VENT ...I cant believe these third-class CVs have written such a LONG and EMOTIONAL RUKLAL scene today😡...He crying before her, holding her hands, forehead kiss, hugging her (all in one scene)...talking about her being his khaas dost, telling her sorry for not being able to give her aulaad and also crying and telling her that it is better to be be-aulad than have aulad who hates you😡...And she saying I am your chaheti begum, your first begum and giving him emotional support...I just hated this scene to bits...Why couldn't he share this with Jodha😡...Really pathetic...I have switched off my TV now...Aur nahin dekh sakti🥱

🤗

It's bachpan ki dosti...BFF...aan baan shaan Ruqu baby ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜† Epic love story