Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13(IO)Happy Shappy new year(next link in 1st pg) (Page 128)

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pals2411

Originally posted by -aady-

Haha, yes Pals! LOL Preet has given me very sound advice about what to do. Wink

And Preet, today JA episode not even one AKdha scene was there re. Full 22 mins only SAKALI. Angry
Hey AadyWinkLOL...Yes, JA was boring today...This Sakali is too boring...Especially that Salim...Very irritating character and actorSleepy

Miserable he is re. He does not act ROYAL at all. It is very irritating. And they are trying to do the same nafrat to mohabbat wala track with these two also, and precap they show JJ to shut the fans up. Angry

My question is why JJ can't discuss about anything but Salim. Whenever they talk, its about Salim. Dead
And How are you Pals? Hug
I am fine dear...and hope you are good tooHug... Salim and Royalty are poles apartLOL and JA is seriously turning into another hatred-loved story of Sakali but without any of the beautiful chemistry or superb acting between them...I really want them to shut this showSleepy

PS: What gifts are you thinking of sending to Parijat????

I know right. If they just shut it down, at least I will not feel guilty for missing out on Parijat- the main reason I watch this show. Cry There is no acting at all, they are very bad, and I miss all the power packed scenes Parijat used to give. Sleepy

I don't know, I just thought of sending something before they quit the show or something bad happens with the show, but I have no clue what to send. Ouch
You know what Aady...I want this show to shut only because of Sakali...but at the same time I am also certain that it is difficult to get Parijat for another show (and then I feel this show should not endSleepy)...but seriously the amount of screenspace this Sakali is getting is a torture to watch...The precap is added only to lure us Parijat/Akdha fans...After than one scene everything is flatOuch...

I am bad with gifting ideas...Where are our friendsConfused...Sindhu was the one who sent gifts to Parijat (I think perfume and a letter to both)Smile...That was lovely...

I am extremely bad with gift ideas too. LOL I can never come up with sensible things to give. I cant think for my friends, where will I think of gifts for actors. LOL

Parijat will find it very hard to get shows, plus the fact that people are used to seeing them in such periodic roles. Rajat's looks do not suit any saas-bahu vaala serial and he won't act in it also, as for Pari at least she has a better chance of getting roles. Ouch

Now Rajat is getting married, and Pari is out of the country, so we will get to see lots of Satakali. How lucky we viewers are. Angry

I'm so iritated, I have exams coming up, I dont want to study and my whatsapp is not working. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
And u too mahaan atmaas watching sa crap dhanya ho tum log

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411-aady-MaddyO

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Aady u can send something creative to parijat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Arrey Preetuuu, mein bhi kya karoon. Cry
Jab bhi I decide to miss episode, I feel guilty that I am missing Parijat. I feel like I am betraying them. Broken Heart

And I miss old vaala masti so much, we used to finish 2 threads discussing just one episode. Kahan gaye vo din.

Creative- kuch nahi aa raha hai man mein. LOL

Edited by -aady- - 26 January 2015 at 10:01am

Pals2411

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Filhaal ekta will nit leave both dekhlena and if she dies balaji se bahaar nhin jaane degi

Pals2411

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Arrey Preetuuu, mein bhi kya karoon.Cry
Jab bhi I decide to miss episode, I feel guilty that I am missing Parijat. I feel like I am betraying them. Broken Heart

And I miss old vaala masti so much, we used to finish 2 threads discussing just one episode. Kahan gaye vo din.

remember ela episode thread lol how in a day we finish one thread lol
then mansi threads haaye
and yes our masti
but watching also u ditching parijat such shitty character and actors so bad
over act ki dukaan

Pals2411MaddyO

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hmm
u can send album with journey of them as akdha

Pals2411-aady-

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Arrey Preetuuu, mein bhi kya karoon. Cry

Creative- kuch nahi aa raha hai man mein. LOL
creative ideas ke maamle mein even I am badLOL...otherwise the usual things I have seen people gifting are album containing Parijat pictures, some girly stuff to actress (usually some fashion related jewellery items), hand-written letters, some poems (that can be creative for youLOL) or maybe their painting (if you can draw and paint --- again use your creativity and talent hereLOL) ...

Preet -- Nowadays I watch JA with least interest...sometimes I don't know what is going on because I engage myself in other things (which I never used to do before leap)

-aady-

Go to top