Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#13(IO)Happy Shappy new year(next link in 1st pg) (Page 110)

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Hi aady Hug hw r u? Wats up with cvs ? I loved this week akdha scebes so much... Bed scene, in ankhon mein Tum scene, swordfught scenes, Yday scenes.. I guess now fifteen days v get that stupid SA n ruk track so they gav Gud akdha scenes now... Last scene I loved akdha was amer track jo disguised as bandhi LOL n the bela marriage news to jo scene... I removed manish from Twitter fed up of his publicity of sakali n ruk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rak014-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Hi aady Hug hw r u? Wats up with cvs ? I loved this week akdha scebes so much... Bed scene, in ankhon mein Tum scene, swordfught scenes, Yday scenes.. I guess now fifteen days v get that stupid SA n ruk track so they gav Gud akdha scenes now... Last scene I loved akdha was amer track jo disguised as bandhi LOL n the bela marriage news to jo scene... I removed manish from Twitter fed up of his publicity of sakali n ruk

I am fine. What about you?? LOL
Yeah, Akdha was soo adorbale, Embarrassed they are giving scenes everyday but people are still not watching because of boring Sakali, I yawn during their scenes. Angry

Even yesterday they tried doing dargah scene with Salkali, but it was a major fail. Only Akdha have that awesome chemistry. Next week we will get very less scenes because both Pari and Rajajt will not be in set. Only Sakali sakali. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amysheldon

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aady-

Yeah, Akdha was soo adorbale, Embarrassed they are giving scenes everyday but people are still not watching because of boring Sakali, I yawn during their scenes. Angry

Even yesterday they tried doing dargah scene with Salkali, but it was a major fail. Only Akdha have that awesome chemistry. Next week we will get very less scenes because both Pari and Rajajt will not be in set. Only Sakali sakali. Sleepy

im gud aadyEmbarrassedr u not cmg to twitter??feelin sad for fallin trps..if trps fall zee wont care n ends show...new shows r cmg in zee... i hope parijat gets gud roles before ending ja... v also got complete fifteen day break along with parijatLOLas there wil b less akdha scenesSleepyim missin all of u here in cc n forum how much fun v used to hv...Ouch

Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 24 January 2015 at 4:08am

SindhuMenon-aady-

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -aady-

im gud aadyEmbarrassedr u not cmg to twitter??feelin sad for fallin trps..if trps fall zee wont care n ends show...new shows r cmg in zee... i hope parijat gets gud roles before ending ja... v also got complete fifteen day break along with parijatLOLas there wil b less akdha scenesSleepyim missin all of u here in cc n forum how much fun v used to hv...Ouch

Arrey, there is nothing to doon twitter for me now. Manish does not listen to anything anyone is saying, bas they show whatever nonsense they want to show. Angry

Yeah, atleast now I will not have to watch Sakali because I know Parijat will not be coming, my life will become so much easier. LOL

Arrey, even I am missing you all so much. I miss the forum masti and all the fun we used to have. Now nothing happens on main forum an CC also has become very inactive. Cry I really hope Parijat does one more serial together. LOL

Has your cousin left?? Big smile
Rak014 IF-Rockerz
Rak014
Rak014

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey all...Hug

End of vacations.Cry Missed AkDha all along!Disapprove

PS: Seriously? Rajat is marrying that grudge ghost?Ermm

-aady-Amysheldon

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rak014

Hey all...Hug

End of vacations.Cry Missed AkDha all along!Disapprove

PS: Seriously? Rajat is marrying that grudge ghost?Ermm

Hello Raks. Hug
Long time no seee. LOL

Sometimes Rajat makes very stupid decisions. LOL

Rak014Amysheldon

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged

aady true that manish is only there to giv publicity of SA...he wil neverr listen to akdha fans..he intentionally gav ruk swordfight scene...ullu kahikaAngry
yaa my cousin left on 13th..from nxt day my health got spoiled bcz of so much outside food...now im fine...Embarrassed
Rak014 IF-Rockerz
Rak014
Rak014

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Tell me which all episodes?Embarrassed

Rukaiyya is heights of bitchism. And CV's heights of Assholism!LOLLOL

Edited by Rak014 - 24 January 2015 at 4:24am

Amysheldonsonia_1

Go to top