Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Feel better Maddy ðŸ¤—

Thanks Sonia I really felt better 😃.  For you 🤗
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Kitnai sarai concerning for my being inactive news. Thank u so much frnds for this.
Soni,pallu darling,jiya,maddy,abhay,sindhu...dosto mai khud kai liya chorna chati hu,tum logo kai liya nahi.rofl. Etnai bara dil nahi hai mairai pass.rofl
Its my planning till now(IF is worse like a drug addiction to me) but as for now sometimes i wl join here as i can't resist myself without chating with my cc frnds. if i don't come here for a day,i start to miss u all. Anyways, how much its tough for me i wl have to b detached frm forum until i can settle properly my career.^_^
Where r preet, bhavz,rak,sona? I m very excited to get news of being masi!
Have a nice day dosto<3. Cya soon bye.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nabi tu maar khayegi of u think of leaving
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
friends read this interesting article The Great Mughals and their Food! http://livelystories.com/2011/10/24/the-great-mughals-and-their-food/ this line about akbar i found interesting " on Fridays he depended on vegetarian foods. Who knows if this was an influence from his Hindu Rajput wife, but he became like that."
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.k

friends read this interesting article The Great Mughals and their Food!http://livelystories.com/2011/10/24/the-great-mughals-and-their-food/this line about akbar i found interesting " on Fridays he depended on vegetarian foods. Who knows if this was an influence from his Hindu Rajput wife, but he became like that."

wow thays nice jiya
😊 we have akdha impression everywhere suxh sweet thing na
but realy sad manish missed such amazing touches in his sa drama
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetgurti

[BR]wow thays nice jiya[BR] [:)] we have akdha impression everywhere suxh sweet thing na[BR]but realy sad manish missed such amazing touches in his sa drama

haan angel frm these small small things he cn rite good tracks bt no he loved only ruq n his third class sa...
preetgurti thumbnail
And jiya actors they choose are just even more worst
in sa
I find bela girl more nice than this maggi noodles
ravi is hopeless though uske agey
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hola doston. 😃

Maddy hope you are fine. 🤗
I will PM you about my baking trials. 😃

Preet. 🤗
Hope you and the litle one are all fine.

Nabii, no need to leave na. 🤗
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Hi frz 😳 😳 how r u all 😳 hope all r fine 😳 this JA has become more comedy circus.. I'm readin lu which r enuf to make me laugh... Ruk takin arrow n that Salim sayin DIL dialgues 😳 bela is lukin. Good than heena actress.y dint they make her Anar? Farhan n bela wil die tonorow as bela last shoot is over... Salim wil b more rebel to JJ n he really needs big Zor ka jhatka from JJ soon... That arrow shud Hv killed ruk.she cleverly saw jalal n aftr knowing that nothin wil happen to her life then she went to save salim wowww... I dint watch episodes from three days only seeing pics ... Sakali luv is worst ... Even bharmal n maina couple was better
Rak014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi aady and bhavz and everybody here!🤗
Wassup?😃

And how is the circus going on in JA?😆