Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Gud Evening sindhu. Hru? What r u watching in tv now a days?

doing good yaar. I am watching Sa re ga ma Pa little champs and some other music reality shows. Nothing else is interesting. I feel so miserable with CVS butchering JA.

Listening to Music is soothing and no tension...

How abt u guys..
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
galti se precap dekh liya my heart is crying after watching it abhi bhi jj ke dhukh se dhukh hota he...
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hello nabi..hw r u dear thumari cold allergy kaisi he ab,.
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello my dearest friends...😛

Preet --- Wish you a very very happy birthday dear...God bless you and enjoy your day to the fullest🥳🥳🥳🥳

Happy Birthday

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday 

PS: Third class episode of JA🥱...Jungli Princess is being asked to marry Jalal and she said YES...What is Jalal??? King of Hindusthan??? I have a big doubt🥱...He was sitting like a mouse when the banjara king was raising his voice and demanding his daughter marry him🥱...Precap sucks with Ruku's return, who happily announces an ignorant Jodha regarding Jalal's next (he has closed his eyes in fear) marriage🥱
Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Hello my dearest friends...😛

Preet --- Wish you a very very happy birthday dear...God bless you and enjoy your day to the fullest🥳

PS: Third class episode of JA🥱...Jungli Princess is being asked to marry Jalal and she said YES...What is Jalal??? King of Hindusthan??? I have a big doubt🥱...He was sitting like a mouse when the banjara king was raising his voice and demanding his daughter marry him🥱...Precap sucks with Ruku's return, who happily announces an ignorant Jodha regarding Jalal's next (he has closed his eyes in fear) marriage🥱

Happy new Year Pals...

@bold: 😆😆😆 I am still laughing

I think some NR will happen and Jalal will end up marrying Anar. this is how anar will enter Agra..

By the way how did Ruks Reach Amer...she heard the news of marriage and took a flight.

Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Happy new Year Pals...

@bold: 😆😆😆 I am still laughing

I think some NR will happen and Jalal will end up marrying Anar. this is how anar will enter Agra..

By the way how did Ruks Reach Amer...she heard the news of marriage and took a flight.

Wish you too a very happy, healthy, delightful, fun-filled, successful 2015 Sindhu...God bless youTongue

What more NRSleepy...Today I was watching the episode with least interest...It really made me madSleepy...Jalal is a Shahenshah of Hindustan who does not have to listen to any crap of a small kabila...but he was not only listening but also that banjara king was acting like he is Shahenshah by ordering himSleepy...on top of that Jalal is saying YES to shartSleepy...and precap to I don't want to talk...tomorrow for sure I will skip the episode...I cant handle it moreSleepy
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dosto sunahai abba huzoor kai liya band baja barat ara hai! Is he genuinely gonna to marry jungli princess without informing jodha but to inform jaan begum? Whatever jahannamai jai yai bakwas show.
Hola pallu darling n jiya<3.
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Dosto sunahai abba huzoor kai liya band baja barat ara hai! Is he genuinely gonna to marry jungli princess without informing jodha but to inform jaan begum? Whatever jahannamai jai yai bakwas show.
Hola pallu darling n jiya<3.

Holla Nabiijaan😛...Bogus episode...Disappointing for me🥱...Shahenshah is going for jungli marriage now🥱...good for him...expansion of his harem and his Sultanate...basss yeh hi reh gaya tha dekhne ko🥱...
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Holla Nabiijaan😛...Bogus episode...Disappointing for me🥱...Shahenshah is going for jungli marriage now🥱...good for him...expansion of his harem and his Sultanate...basss yeh hi reh gaya tha dekhne ko🥱...

It will be interesting to see the Shehenshah Jalaludin getting married to a tribal Girl. I feel sorry for RT and PS that they have to act to such stupid tracks. In fact I feel sorry more for this Jalal..
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all
thanku for lovely wishes