•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that Ankur and his wife are back in Pushkar, Sandhya wouldn't be alone anymore and would have someone to depend on emotionally.
Here are a few things, I feel Ankur should do to help Sandhya :

1) Accept that somewhere he too is responsible for the state that Sandhya is in today. He did cheat  Sandhya into marrying Suraj without telling her that Suraj isn't educated enough. The reason why he must accept this and make peace with this fact is because this is going to be thrown into his face by folks in Rathi family. He is surely going to be taunted for this and his acceptance would make it easier for him to fight for Sandhya's happiness and rights.

2) Ankur should not take any insults lying down. Going by Rathi family's reputation, he might be insulted in the worst possible manner. He should not give in meekly, instead give it back to them in equal measure and remind them of the sacrifices that Sandhya had to make for the sake of the family

3) He should just let Sandhya be. He should not force her to accept or let go of Suraj. That is a decision which Sandhya would have to make all by herself. Him trying to propel her into either direction might lead into her blaming him in the long run. Sandhya is in a delicate state of mind right now and might be gullible. So Ankur should just let her make her own decisions and  take as long as she wants to make it.

4) He should talk to Suraj one on one.  Talking to Suraj in front of his family would be like "bhains ke aage been bajana", they would either talk on behalf of him or would not let the conversation take it's own course. Ankur should take Suraj out somewhere and talk to him and remind him that besides being a devoted son, he does have responsibilities towards Sandhya which he cannot just simply wash his hand off by making  irresponsible statements like "main aapka tyaag karta hu". Sandhya is not a box of gold to be just sacrificed as and when please. She is his lawfully wedded wife and has as much right over him as his parents.

5) Motivate and inspire Sandhya to lead a life of dignity with or without Suraj. He should encourage her not to dwell in the past but move on in life by working hard and never giving up. He should help Sandhya accept that she is not to be blamed for Bhabho's condition. He should also help her in forgiving Sura,j if the latter is apologetic enough for his behavior. And if indeed Suraj is going through post trauma stress disorder, then encourage her to help him get out of it.

Please feel free to add anything you feel Ankur should be doing while he is in Pushkar.

He Turned rom a Worse to a Ridiculous Person
Ankur has to hit some Strong Words that would lift his lost common sense and Ridiculous Mentally Hadicapped Behaviour 

By Blaming her unresonably ,tagging her as Outsider , he is not acheiving anything instead he is going to see destruction of his own family 

After 3 Years of Living together in every step he gave her a memorable gift of her life .. 👏 👏
i hope Ankur can do just that and protect his sister's dignity too... i hope he doesnt go begging to Suraj or family... 
Ankur already accepted his mistake in earlier episodes.  He had come to take Sandy back during 'necklace chori' episode and told Sandy how guilty he is. In later tracks it was shown that Sandy forgave him and participated in her neice's 'naamkaran' or some ceremony with a lot of enthusiasm. It was also he who passed on the message of Sandy's dream of becoming IPS to Suraj.
Now that he is back, both he and Ankita should help support Sandy to forget about the Rathis at least for the next 6 months and lead a dignified life as an IPS officer for sometime.  Let Meena and Emily bring disaster to the household and let the RP break down.  Then they can come and beg Sandy to come back with the promise of never hurting her again, and Suraj should be the first one to promise her not to do drama or go into repetitive trauma (he was in trauma in Singapore track too).

Suraj should not be forgiven so easily for this random behavior, nor Bhabasa and Rathis for their inhuman behavior.
Ankur did do 1) and 2) and did it with dignity and humility. Ankita also delivered a nice dialog about Sandhya never thinking about herself. Inspite of Ankur doing what he did by getting Sandhya married to Suraj he does show character and values. Guess Ankur and Sandhaya ' parents did instil some values in both their kids unlike Bhabo and Babasa who could instil some values only in Suraj. No comments about balanced view 😉
Originally posted by just4fun

Ankur did do 1) and 2) and did it with dignity and humility. Ankita also delivered a nice dialog about Sandhya never thinking about herself. Inspite of Ankur doing what he did by getting Sandhya married to Suraj he does show character and values. Guess Ankur and Sandhaya ' parents did instil some values in both their kids unlike Bhabo and Babasa who could instil some values only in Suraj. No comments about balanced view 😉

True,

Ankita always loved Sandhya very much.  She was opposed to her wedding with Suraj and did not want to leave her sis-in-law behind and go to US. In fact Sandy overheard her conversation with Ankur and then agreed to get married because she realized her pregnant sis-in-law needed to be with her brother but was not willing to do so leaving Sandy alone.  They had a beautiful relationship.

Only thing I don't understand how their kid is so big.  She was born 3 years ago, did DABH take a leap or what? But Kanha, Mishti and Pari are not grown.  Why CVs make this kind of blunders I don't know.😕
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

True,

Ankita always loved Sandhya very much.  She was opposed to her wedding with Suraj and did not want to leave her sis-in-law behind and go to US. In fact Sandy overheard her conversation with Ankur and then agreed to get married because she realized her pregnant sis-in-law needed to be with her brother but was not willing to do so leaving Sandy alone.  They had a beautiful relationship.

Only thing I don't understand how their kid is so big.  She was born 3 years ago, did DABH take a leap or what? But Kanha, Mishti and Pari are not grown.  Why CVs make this kind of blunders I don't know.😕

Yes, I am curious about that as well.  Why is Ankur's kid so big?

Could anybody please explain? is this just a blooper or they took a leap in the middle?

[by my math, the kid is almost as old as Sandhya has been married for. So, there were 3 of the show plus almost 1.5 years of leap.]

Originally posted by khushi_shankar

Yes, I am curious about that as well.  Why is Ankur's kid so big?

Could anybody please explain? is this just a blooper or they took a leap in the middle?

[by my math, the kid is almost as old as Sandhya has been married for. So, there were 3 of the show plus almost 1.5 years of leap.]

Khushi,

I am quite certain it is a blooper 😆
The kid is quite cute, but CVs should not forget characters they created 😉

I have been watching DABH from Day 1; I never saw any leap.
i am not satisfied with Ankur's words in todays episode... i hope he gives Rathis a pieces of his mind before leaving... if there has been so many times when i wanted someone to put a curse on Rathis to feel the same for their daughters... i know that track is coming sooner or later but i want rathis to know that what goes around comes around... and they treated someone else's daughter wrong so now they have to feel the same