Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu WU episode 25.12.2014 (Page 3)

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aditi ! Yesterday's episode was really touching ! Anandi with Khajan scenes reminded me of her childhood...finally Khajan can see that his daughter is finally happy with her husband and in her life...poor man was always insulted at BH when A was a kid..He is lucky to have A as a daughter and equally lucky to have Shiv as his son in law...I hope Khajan is around when A's pregnancy news comes out :)

Edited by -Palienigma- - 26 December 2014 at 5:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_blushing

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Jaya-V

Seems like some Anandi fans don't like to be in their place but peeping in others places then throwing taunts at them some people say episode was full of Anandi's dramaDeadLOLI did not see anyone saying that anywhere here so you are mocking whom? All world cannot love your great Anandi If you love fine Keep watching if others don't then better instead of throwing taunts at them do your Anandi jaap Dead
jaya so true.
but don't worry ppl hav this habit that they can think BH scenes as drama & mock as balak var etc.etc. but then wen oders think the same 4 their fav's scenes. then it bcums emotions of the daughters.SleepySleepybiasedness @ its hts.Dead
dolly i remember when i once quoted some people replying to their false blame game on Jagya According to them Jagya would be leaving Ganga for Gauri lolLOLGauri came and went too but Jagya is still with Ganga Embarrassed( how badly the great analysis flopped Wink)People told me never to quote them ever again and keep thinking whatever you want and be happy with that and let me think what i wantLOLi was like keep thinking whatever you want and be happy with that  i am not dying to discuss anything with you Now why don't people apply their logics to themselves TongueWhy it matters to them what others think that commenting on their thinking  LOL

of course according to some  people they can write any rubbish on others Call them boring only Dsa is interesting character in BH because she worships Anandi Tonguerest are boring , present characters in BH way too boring , write such things on others which did not even happen in serial that way  but just attempt to put their punch bags  down but if anyone says Anandi is boring then it become issue Kya logics hain yaar ROFLand by the way no one said that here first  and some jumped on people Now if people said then some people themselves invited this by being too keen to comment on others thinking instead of episode LOL

Edited by saba113 - 26 December 2014 at 7:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Jaya-V_Manahil_Casper-AdorableAnushafaryal-malikjdfanDreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
LOL no need to remind people nth time this is Anandis story No one denied that ever but most absurd thing is calling Jagya's story as Anandi and her pati's story while the character and his story is present from6.5 years in the show and still his story going on without  Anandi because he and his wife are not part of great Anandi's life journey The serial always showed Balak Vars life journey too and still showing

And those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others The ones who always call Jagya Ganga and their tracks boring if anyone called their favorite and her track  boring then it should not be issue for them Just like you have right to express your opinion  they too have so don't try to instigate fights here

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134Jaya-VCasper-AdorableAnushafaryal-malikmaria13jdfanDreamer_tiny15

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

LOL no need to remind people nth time this is Anandis story No one denied that ever but most absurd thing is calling Jagya's story as Anandi and her pati's story while the character and his story is present from6.5 years in the show and still his story going on without  Anandi because he and his wife are not part of great Anandi's life journey The serial always showed Balak Vars life journey too and still showing

And those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others The ones who always call Jagya Ganga and their tracks boring if anyone called their favorite and her track  boring then it should not be issue for them Just like you have right to express your opinion  they too have so don't try to instigate fights here
well said Sid ClapFed up of this hypocrasy here The logic  Hum karen sab raas leela baki karen sab character dheela Dead

I did not hate Anandi before though i did not even like her but now seriously i dislike her and probably the actress too because of continuous rubbish comments written on others by some and when someone says even boring to their favs it becomes issue then why you call others ? or some think they are   allowed to say anything to anyone  others are not to great Anandi Dead

Edited by faryal-malik - 26 December 2014 at 9:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-jdfanDreamer_tiny15

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. 
 So glad to see chhoti Anandi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_blushing

Go to top