Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: and the emotional saga continues. (Page 4)

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi guys...now a controversial topic...but want to say this...in the interest of honesty...
Wasn't it too forward of Aarzoo to initiate that hug? Or is it me who is too old fashioned? Looked out of character for Aarzoo...Geek

Shweta...ok...about the PM...eats start the mehfil late... Big smile
Aarzoo has hugged Sahir and Zaki both earlier and she initiated both the hugsLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavigrumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Hi guys...now a controversial topic...but want to say this...in the interest of honesty...
Wasn't it too forward of Aarzoo to initiate that hug? Or is it me who is too old fashioned? Looked out of character for Aarzoo...Geek

Shweta...ok...about the PM...eats start the mehfil late... Big smile

Sush ,

I agree with the hug ...out of character .

Today's epi is controversial ...I will wait for Monday before passing judgement . ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavigrumpydwarf-Sush-

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@Sush,
I did not find anything odd in that hug. Arzoo comes from the family where the women always hug during happy and sad times. It is their way of drawing comfort from each other. I agree that for a woman,  initiating hug with the man is different than hugging a woman. But remember, during that Mr. Mehta episode also, Arzoo instinctively hugged Zaki. At that time, it was sharing a friendly hug. Here,  she was in the shukriya mode and  it was natural for her to initiate him to her ways of expressing happiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Sush

I feel Arzoo as a whole is a bit too mushy mushy over Saahir. I mean the gift was sweet but it could have waited. Following him around in the office, a professional environment, was way too OTT. Usually when conservative, simple girls fall in love they are still shown to be shy and restraint. Here Arzoo is going all out. Even excepting expensive gift after expensive gift from Saahir is a bit too much for me. I was hoping she would return the diamond bracelet here she excepted another gift.  I think its being done for the purpose of drama so her heart break is even more powerful and generates hype and trp.

Edited by redviolet - 26 December 2014 at 11:47am

dakshaavi-Shwets--Rojaa--Sush-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I agree, Arzoo being mushy mushy over him is out of her character. Before i though she is just over-excited about being in love for the first time, but she accepts his gifts, didn't even when he was about to kiss her yesterday. They are definitely trying to build up the heart break she will face. And can i pls expect her to hit him with new Jhumro khan post revelationLOL

As far as the hug is concerned, for one i dint fid it odd as she just promised him that she will love him only him, thanked him for making her believe in love, i think it was more emotional than passionate. 

Edited by -Rojaa- - 26 December 2014 at 11:53am

dakshaavigrumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@ red & Roja tell me about it . I was like is she out of her mind after falling in love , following sahir like a love sick puppy .
Arzoo's hug gives a feeling that she is absolutely used to that where as she is brought up in a conservative society , which doesn't go well with her character . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

So here is a very short post ...a picture story...about...

A mother who understands the problem the son is facing...

And one who finds out the source of the problem...Both sons dear to her...one making all her plans go down the drain...yet she feels his pain...she is caught in the emotional dilemma ...
This wasn't the plan...
This is not it was supposed to be...

exactly the way she said "Zaki ye tumny kya kia ?"
there's this one thing that stood apart in both of the son-mom scenes 
sahir doesn't opens up to her  Cry
But Zaki poured his heart out Ouch

Meanwhile, Sahir is realizing that the game he is playing has serious consequences...

What I like about the story telling is that emotions don't follow the story...the story is following the emotions...
I loved this scene in particular 
His guilt & his helplessness it's all their 
He's trapped in his own game Angry
Awesome collages Shweta Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

@Sush,
I did not find anything odd in that hug. Arzoo comes from the family where the women always hug during happy and sad times. It is their way of drawing comfort from each other. I agree that for a woman,  initiating hug with the man is different than hugging a woman. But remember, during that Mr. Mehta episode also, Arzoo instinctively hugged Zaki. At that time, it was sharing a friendly hug. Here,  she was in the shukriya mode and  it was natural for her to initiate him to her ways of expressing happiness.

Hmmm...it is just odd...a friendly hug is different, hugging a woman is also different...
This is different...I expect all kinds of shyness and other things to play in...in something like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

Go to top