Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: and the emotional saga continues. (Page 3)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuz

Thank you so much Shweta...u r a wizard one day u need to teach me how to put videos Hug

Check your PM Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuz-Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by redviolet

Yes Arzoo-Zaki I feel she might marry him out of spite for Saahir. The irony is today she vowed to love no one other than Saahir.  Tmrw I feel she might end up marrying Zaki. Not to mention Zaki has told Alvira so she might shift to his side as well? Do you not think so? 

No...I don't get that feeling...
She will marry Sahir...despite Zaki telling her the truth...alienating Zaki in the process...
Sahir will hate her for being forced into a marriage that he wasn't ready for...

Making kruti aapas prophecy true...that both brothers will hate her...

Not that this is much brighter scenario,...but that's what I feel ...so far...
Bang on ! This will be the next twist. 
Arzoo's family back from ajmersharif as per spoilers will figure out SAAZ affair. On the other side alvira's plan is back firing her so only solution Nikaah . Sahir will be trapped I his own web .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sush , much awaited post today and swetha lovely collages which capture the sentiments of each character in episode.
Zaki and alvira confrontation was least expected by dhamakedaar. Alvira like shark didn't think about consequences of her game planning and the result it back fired today . It will be the same with sahir I feel .

sahir is spell bound to see some one can love him so much and be his humsafars for life . This is what he craved for years and he is enjoying it but that guilt of keeping arzoo in dark about his past makes this game more harder to him. 
H.c.was awesome with the changing expressions and his six pack is another attraction of today's episode.

-Shwets--Sush-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Awesome post and very beautiful collages 

Why do i feel Alvira isn't SAC's mom, there is that untold difference between the way she bonds with Zaki and SAC. 

And her talks on upbringing D'ohtoo late Alvira ji. Nevertherless, she was right on questioning her parvarish , her first son is good for nothing, second one a deceiver and her favorite one is irresponsible ( not anymore ) 

KA's prophecy, im confused about itConfused How will Sahir hate Arzoo ? Shouldn't it be the other way ? Hatred involving the three people will come true, but both Arzoo and Zaki will hate Sahir ( Zaki already does with the way he said '' SAC '' not bhai )

Sahir is definitely someone who has craved long enough for love, was hold spellbound with her love for him. And the promise, how touching was that '' i promise you, allah and my self that i will love you only you '' How beautiful. 

As for the pre-cap, Sahir will definitely manage to convince her, i hope he wont break Zaki-Arzoo friendship in the process Ouch

Edited by -Rojaa- - 26 December 2014 at 5:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Shwets--Sush-

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Very nice post and excellent collages both @Sush and @UltimateRudra.Clap
@UltimateRudra - You have a great knack at posting the apt quotes for each situation. Thanks.Clap

I rambled yesterday separately in an independent post about all these characters. I will be really happy if Sahir puts forth his situation as is however painful to Arzoo. I would be glad if CVs prove my speculations wrong in a good way. Whatever way you want to lead SaaZ towards Nikah, is fine by me. LOL

-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Very nice post and excellent collages both @Sush and @UltimateRudra.Clap
@UltimateRudra - You have a great knack at posting the apt quotes for each situation. Thanks.Clap

I rambled yesterday separately in an independent post about all these characters. I will be really happy if Sahir puts forth his situation as is however painful to Arzoo. I would be glad if CVs prove my speculations wrong in a good way. Whatever way you want to lead SaaZ towards Nikah, is fine by me. LOL

Read your rambling ...good post Big smile  I don't think Saahir will reveal his past yet ...just like Arzoo was given an opportunity to clear her name and didn't  say a thing ...Saahir also will smooth talk her without revealing the reason . ...Saahir's past is the trump card which will be used later in the show ...viewers may get to see the past but not Arzoo .

Nikah is happening ...I am not in favor but its inevitable ...

Edited by ultimaterudra - 26 December 2014 at 8:45am

MarathiMulgi-Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sush ,
Pm check karo plz .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Hi guys...now a controversial topic...but want to say this...in the interest of honesty...
Wasn't it too forward of Aarzoo to initiate that hug? Or is it me who is too old fashioned? Looked out of character for Aarzoo...Geek

Shweta...ok...about the PM...eats start the mehfil late... Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 26 December 2014 at 10:26am

dakshaavi-Shwets-

Go to top