Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sushpective: and the emotional saga continues. (Page 2)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Sush, I feel an Arzoo-Zaki nigaah is on the way. It can't be coincidence that the same day Arzoo tied a knot in her dupatta and vowed to love no one other than Saahir to her Allah was the same day Zaki told Alvira about his overwhelming love for Arzoo. It was foreshadowing perhaps to show the irony later on. So this serial also became the typical of two brothers fight over a girl I can name many with similar story line. Or I feel Saahir might blackmail Arzoo into marrying him as he is capable of that as we have seen.

Saahir was about to kiss Arzoo when she gave him that gift of the vow. I am sure someone who has craved love his entire life that gift meant more than any other material in the world. If only his life can be governed by these emotions and not insecurity and promises made several years back. There are definitely two sides of Saahir one is the soft emotional side. The other is egocentric, anything goes, governed by I can do anything and I can achieve anything. It does not matter what means I use to accomplish. Though the internal conflict is starting to come across I don't think I will ever be able to look at him the same but oh well. I still have hopes on Arzoo and some other characters I hope they don't spoil.

About Zaki, I would give him some time to settle down. I hope there not about to butcher another character here. When he said "If I get married it will only be to Arzoo." It could mean he wouldn't mind living an unmarried life like Saahir for some time. When we first experience heat break it does seem like we are going to die without the other person that is if they were genuine. Not to mention he is being forced to marry someone he doesn't like. So he is a lot going for him an outburst of emotions was expected.

Great post and Lovely Collages! I hope your Christmas wasn't too tiresome as being a host is quite the task! Shweta I hope you enjoyed your holidays as well!

Really?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf-Shwets-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Yes Arzoo-Zaki I feel she might marry him out of spite for Saahir. The irony is today she vowed to love no one other than Saahir.  Tmrw I feel she might end up marrying Zaki. Not to mention Zaki has told Alvira so she might shift to his side as well? Do you not think so? 

Edited by redviolet - 26 December 2014 at 12:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesome-Shwets--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Yes Arzoo-Zaki I feel she might marry him out of spite for Saahir. The irony is today she vowed to love no one other than Saahir.  Tmrw I feel she might end up marrying Zaki. Not to mention Zaki has told Alvira so she might shift to his side as well? Do you not think so? 

No...I don't get that feeling...
She will marry Sahir...despite Zaki telling her the truth...alienating Zaki in the process...
Sahir will hate her for being forced into a marriage that he wasn't ready for...

Making kruti aapas prophecy true...that both brothers will hate her...

Not that this is much brighter scenario,...but that's what I feel ...so far...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilingrumpydwarf-Shwets-

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

No...I don't get that feeling...
She will marry Sahir...despite Zaki telling her the truth...alienating Zaki in the process...
Sahir will hate her for being forced into a marriage that he wasn't ready for...

Making kruti aapas prophecy true...that both brothers will hate her...

Not that this is much brighter scenario,...but that's what I feel ...so far...

Why will she marry Saahir? I know Saahir is not ready for a marriage but why would he hate Arzoo for it? Also why is Arzoo the one being hated after everything that has been done to her? She should be the one doing the hating? Confused I didn't like Kurti's prophecy Saahir should only be hating himself right now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpr123rosal_awesome-Shwets--Sush-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Hello there was wonderring where was the Sushpective n here I got it Big smile

Beautiful post n lovely collages especially the SaAz one 

Ok before I say anything ..I am just gonna say , a SaAz Nikaah is happening g come wht may n under any circumstances ...it's right there n they WILL NOT be united post the Nikaah but will be divided , Afterall Zeenat is getting well and the hatred with a Vengence has to come in somehow LOL

Phew sahir again Knows wht he is doing is wrong but he has told himself tht ARZOO cant be right cos Sam is right n zaki has to be with Sam n so in a way deluded he is , he is gonna harm her n himself too ...

Zaki was good AGN and Sam n zaki are getting engaged too LOL?Alvira was shocked to know zaki loves ARZOO but she knows better that ARZOO n sahir are meant to be ...

KA wants both sahir n zaki to hate ARZOO ..hmm Intertesting this female is as deluded as sahir n wait till she gets to the bottom of the issue Big smile

-Shwets--Sush-

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
And I found youParty
Thank you ladies for opening the post and collages just tell the whole storySmile

Today two things stood out...
Mother dear finally founds out that chess is complicated and there is always the twist and Zaki asking for arzoo, mom didn't do thinking here...

I wonder why Zaki is asking for Arzoo???? He knows her heart is for Sahir and the kind of girl she is, it will be Sahir only...is it a pressure tactics to make sure Sahir does not get Arzoo not because its Zaki's heart desires (off courseWink) but he doesn't want Arzoo trapped in Sahir's Fareb and  she already takes him to be her friend...so maybe there is hope...mera  baccha dukh laga tere liye

The second thing the purest gift of love only to Sahir with God as witness and the giver and taker..how romantic it was and how unexpected it was for Sahir...he never ever thought of it that he will get something like this said in pure honesty and belief Day Dreaming

The game is on but stakes are changing and Sahir is not going to let go of Arzoo...it has to be Arzoo letting go...

The paternity saga, Zaki has lost but will it be Sam or Sahir ...? Who will trap him..

You know Sush I have this song in my head as usual can't post due to my being challenged in learning new things ...an aging mind  but I feel Minnie Riperton's "loving you " is what Sahir's heart wants to keep on saying...

-Shwets--Sush-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuz

And I found youParty
Thank you ladies for opening the post and collages just tell the whole storySmile

You know Sush I have this song in my head as usual can't post due to my being challenged in learning new things ...an aging mind  but I feel Minnie Riperton's "loving you " is what Sahir's heart wants to keep on saying...

Perfect song selection ...

Madhuz-Sush-

Madhuz Groupbie
Madhuz
Madhuz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by Madhuz

And I found youParty

Perfect song selection ...

Thank you so much Shweta...u r a wizard one day u need to teach me how to put videos Hug

-Shwets--Sush-

Go to top