Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Let's see how it goes and decide on continuing this..😆

yup we have to wait. Cannot write more than this.😆
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow guys 🤣🤣
Please do continue after today's episode 😆 Add in Sukku also - Imagine Laxmi's reaction when she finds out both father-son duo are hell bent on pataoing her 🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: priya1804

Wow guys 🤣🤣

Please do continue after today's episode 😆 Add in Sukku also - Imagine Laxmi's reaction when she finds out both father-son duo are hell bent on pataoing her 🤣

😆 Sukku pataoing Gaya and Gaya pataoing Ramesh...and Ramesh blinking if he should stop Sukku from flirting or join him..😆🤣
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😆 Sukku pataoing Gaya and Gaya pataoing Ramesh...and Ramesh blinking if he should stop Sukku from flirting or join him..😆🤣

🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Flirting se yaad aaya...😆 Sukku seems to be very open about this flirting thing..and going on dates. Wonder how RL are cool about that also? Wouldn't Dadaji know about this? 
Sukku won the challenge though. He seems to be an expert at this..😆
priya1804 thumbnail

Flirting se yaad aaya...😆 Sukku seems to be very open about this flirting thing..and going on dates. Wonder how RL are cool about that also? Wouldn't Dadaji know about this? 

Sukku won the challenge though. He seems to be an expert at this..😆

Dadaji knows. I was watching an old episode where cousins state their views on marriage and Sukku was like "Ek do baar sabko karni chahiye" (Everyone should definitely marry once or twice)
And dadaji was like 😵 "Why did I even ask him" . I guess they think its just a phase and he will get over it. I really need a Sukku track though. 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: priya1804

Dadaji knows. I was watching an old episode where cousins state their views on marriage and Sukku was like "Ek do baar sabko karni chahiye" (Everyone should definitely marry once or twice)
And dadaji was like 😵 "Why did I even ask him" . I guess they think its just a phase and he will get over it. I really need a Sukku track though. 

I too want sukku's track
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

I too want sukku's track

I am waiting for a Sukku track. Among all the cousins, he is the most difficult to handle. Yes. It's a phase, but lot of problems could arise. Let's see what kind of track the CVs have planned for him. Till now he has only given idiotic ideas and got everyone into trouble. 
priya1804 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

I too want sukku's track

I also really want a Jwalu track ❤️ I doubt it will happen anytime soon but I really loved her in the Tuition teacher track. First Umesh, Dolly and Kirti's track need to be sorted out...