India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Vacation = separation????

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i don't understand the logic behind div going on vacation and cv's showing ishra separation..AngryAngryAngry.. She is not going on leave for a month... Max she will be going for a week or two.. They can always shoot enough of her scenes now and show them in bits everyday while she s away... I don't mind seeing less of ishra or ishita for two weeks than seeing the stupid separation...
In fact I don't mind seeing mihika and ashok shit more for few days... Anyways they are going to show iyers going there so better focus on that part while div is on holidays...
I might sound crap to a lot of ppl.. But frankly yesterday Raman almost absent but trust me it's way better than seeing ishra separation... 
Even if they show separation they will not show so much of ishita so why not make her less visible keeping her in bhalla house... Plz no separation... 
They can always show Raman forcing her to join clinic... So we can see less of her... Two mins a day for two weeks is not all that... No separation... It's totally illogical... 
They should shoot scenes now and save up until they get her back... But plz no no no cv don't separate them... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24friendofall

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top