•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Nandini is a famous doctor, now she sings just for pleasure while her lover is become the one of the best singer in India. After their diploma they started to date each other however they can't meet often because of their schedules. Today is Nandini's birthday. All her friends, I mean Fab 4, Navya, Abhi... wish her but not Manik. So she is angry, she waits for him in his room, at 11:50 pm.

Nandini alone: I will kill him today, how he can forget my birthday? Maybe he has a second girl in his life like his crazy fan. No no Nandini it's impossible. But where is him?

She hears some footsteps. It's Manik. He closes the door.

He enters in his room: Hi baby what are u doing here?

Nandini: For nothing, acha bolo why did u forget to call me today?

Manik: Sorry darling I was busy with songs and programs with Soha.

Nandini's anger Pov: He is really a fool when I think that I waited for his wishes impatiently while my man is spending time with this Soha.

Nandini: I have to leave.

She goes near the door and tries to open it.

Nandini: Manik can u open the door?

Manik: No

Nandini: Why?

Manik holds her hand and kisses it. Even if Nandini likes his touch she has no mood today. She takes out her hand.

Nandini: Manik please chachi will wait for me.

He touches her waist and makes her to close him.

Manik: Saach bolo why u come here?

Nandini Pov: For one minute she thinks that he will wish her birthday.

Nandini pushes him: It's over between us, how u can forget my birthday? Oh sorry sorry u was so busy with Soha. So Mr Malhotra stays with ur work and this Soha. I break up with u today.

She just sits in the ground and cries.

Manik tries to make her stands. But she pushes his hands.

Manil: Thank so much Miss Moorthy to give back my freedom.

Nandini stands up and sobs: All men are same I give my body to you. So now u want explore another girl? Just open the door.

Manik's lips beat hers. He slowly puts his hands on her waist. She tries to push him. But can't.

Manik: I don't forget ur birthday come mere saath.

He pulls her in balcony. It's a decoration for her birthday with candle, fireflies, cake and a lot of gifts...

Manik holds her hands: Nandini Moorthy Happy Bithday. Now u had ur wishes u can leave. We are not together.

Manik opens his door. Nandini slowly walks until the door when he is waiting. Before she steps out of his room, she nails him until the wall.

Manik: I say leave.

Nandini: I heard but before I want to give u something back.

Manik: Kya?

She catches his shoulders and puts her lips on him. She enters in his mouth and wraps his tongue. He can't resist anymore and holds her back slowly they walk toward the bed and he makes her fall in the bed. But their lips don't drop. Nandini breaks the kiss. Manik is in her top.

Nandini's head touching his forehead: I can't live without you, you are my life. I am sorry.

She has tears and he wipes it with his kisses.

Manik: Nandini I come here afternoon and prepare all these decorations for u. I know that with ur anger u will come here. But never thought that u will break up with me. U are everything to me. U are more important that my career. If u want I can stop my sin...

She puts her hand on his mouth: My monster is an excellent singer and I don't wish that ur crazy fan kill me. I can't bear that u spend time with Soha more than me.

Manik: Nandini stop ur anxiety I am only ur.

Nandini: Utto u are heavy.

Manik with a smile sleeps beside her: Come celebrate ur birthday we have still two minutes.

He holds her hand. He lights the candles and takes out his guitar. He starts to sing happy birthday. She blows the candle. He holds her hand and they cut together the cake. She wants to feed him but he makes eat her first. After sharing the cake, she opens his gift it's a stuffed toy with wrote "I love u".

To be continue. Leave ur comment. See u.

Edited by 8seetha - 9 years ago
😊😊😊awsome...😊😊😊
that's really sweet one!!!
continue the next part soon!!
Continue soon
👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by manan_flab

res
unres...

hehehe me again d first once n i must say dis was really cute... so do continue wid it n ya update soon... 😆
awsm start
loved it
continue soon