Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sukirti's exclusive interview with video...

ridzisharma80 IF-Dazzler
ridzisharma80
ridzisharma80

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Exclusive: Watch: Life after Bigg Boss' hasn't changed much - Sukirti Kandpal

December 25, 2014

Exclusive: Watch: Life after Bigg Boss' hasn't changed much - Sukirti Kandpal 0

Sukirti Kandpal made a glamorous entry in the "Bigg Boss" house. She made a lot of friends and was cordial with almost all the housemates. The TV star got evicted from the controversial reality show in 15 days. In an exclusive interaction with Pinkvilla, she says life hasn't changed much after she got eliminated from the show.

She said, "Life after Bigg Boss' hasn't changed much. I think it's quite similar to what it was earlier. Simply because I am the same person. I think in a positive way people have come to know that I am a very simple person."

Sukirti feels that the situations created in the Bigg Boss' and the confinement creates trouble.

"I won't say its worst, but ya I think that's how the game is, if you keep someone confined for a very long time that's what happens," she said.

The "Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani" star also says that after a point she felt that she should forget about the outside world.

"Bigg Boss 8" went on air on September 21, 2014, with 15 contestants. The show is hosted by Salman Khan, however, Farah Khan will take his place post the January 4, 2015 episode. There are total 8 contestants left in the "Bigg Boss" house now.

Watch Sukirti's interesting interview about her stay and also her favourite contestants on the show.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/bigg-boss/exclusive-watch-life-after-bigg-boss-hasn-t-changed-much-sukirti-kandpal

Edited by ridzisharma80 - 25 December 2014 at 11:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhiya-4everdoll.12.Intoxicated.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top