Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Will Sahir lose it all, or continue to manipulate (Page 2)

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Great post!

But I have to say, so many things have occurred which were not expected, that I wouldn't be surprised if this game backfires on Sahir:
1) Zaki has indeed been more stubborn and more honourable than Sahir expected. I don't see him marrying Samaira at all and I do see him do all he can to open Arzoos eyes to Sahirs games. The paternity test is critical for him. Even if this gets doctored, I see him fighting to the bitter end to prove Sam wrong and get out of this marriage.

2) Arzoo can be unpredictable. She astounded Sahir by initially turning him down. He didn't expect that and had to adjust his Game. It also left the audience with a new found respect for the girl. She wasn't as blind to it all as we were led to be believed. I know he ultimately won, but he had to really push put the boat and literally force a confession with risking his own life. Otherwise he would have heard a peep out of her on this subject.

3) Sahir's own heart. He is riddled with guilt and as the days pass he is feeling the burden even more. It's interesting that when Alvira asked him what's wrong, he was actually crying over Arzoo but had to remember that his top most pain needs to be Zeenat. He is changing.

I think what may happen is, as you say he certainly will have prepared for this and is all ready to deliver a heart string pulling spin, but Arzoo may throw a googly at him again which he isn't prepared for. Even though Arzoo has been shown to be all puppy love and tells Zaki he is lying, she still goes and confronts Sahir on the topic. It would be disappointing if she just takes his explanation at face value. I am sure we are in for a treat in this scene, similar to the end of Friday's and Monday opening. Something out of the norm.

I wonder whether, Zaki will prove himself right, Sahir-Arzoo gameplan is found out and Arzoo isn't on taking terms with him anymore which makes him realise how important she is to him. He then turns down the Rehman deal completely. As revenge, rehman may try and get him shot, a price Sahir is willing to take as he no longer has Arzoo's love. That would be interesting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalasha

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Aaj sahir arzoo ko naa bolega jab arzoo poochegi ki kya sab jhoot hai..ek baar phir sahir arzoo ko apni baaton mein phasa lega...or sahir ne kal bhi to bola tha ki pyar or jung mein sab zayaz hai..or sahir ke liye to dono hai pyar bhi or jung bhi...
Lekin sahir sahab ek baat bhool rahey hain ki jhoot par baney rishtey nahi tiktey ek din toot hi jaatey hain..or sach kitna bhi chupao saamne aa hi jata hai...

Arzoo ke liye sahir ki feelings sach hai...lekin sahir ye accept nahi karna chahta ...kyunki uske dimaag mein abhi sirf vo promise or deal hai...par jab bhi arzoo ke sath hota hai uski feelings saamne aa hi jaati hai...or sath mein guilt bhi...

Par is waqt sahir sahi galt kuch nahi samajhna chahta abhi usko sirf deal se matlab hai apni so called wife se kiye promise mein andha ho chuka hai...vo nahi samajh paa raha ki jisey vo khel samajh raha hai vo uski life ka sabse bada sach bann chuka hai ab...
Lekin jab tak samajh mein aayega der ho chuki hogi or arzoo ko kho baithega...aaj ye sahir ke liye khel hai lekin yehi khel mein sahir ka dil usko maat dega...khud se hi haar jaayega sahir...lekin arzoo ka bharosa kho baithega...

Kyunki jab sahir sach bolega vo bhi arzoo ko jhoot lagega...

Ye game plan...
Factory ka sach 
Sahir ke shaadishuda honey ka sach...

Arzoo ko jab sab pata chalega bechari ka dil tut jaayega or sahir se yakeen uth jaayega
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:07am | IP Logged
As usual you are Fabulous Vd, you always bring a fresh perspective to the table whenever you write Smile  The usp of HS is that it keeps us on tenterhooks all the time, you never know which of the characters will make the next move and why. Its like a game of chess and an interesting one at that. 
Ok let me get back to the points you have made about the situation and the various characters. 

Let me start with Zaki because like you said he has surprised us the most. His belief in Arzoo and the stubbornness to avoid Samira's 

trap is unshaken and he indeed needs to be applauded for standing up to his brother.  But despite that, to me, he comes across as a very weak character, the Samaira track where he lets Arzoo bear the cross instead of him till Sam spills the beans..He doesn't confide in his mother then, but now cries in her arms and tells her that he will only marry Arzoo and no one else. Arzoo had already told him about Rahman's blackmail, and thats why she had agreed to play the charade to buy time for him.She as an outsider can do so much for Sahir, but his own brother cannot even pretend to get engaged to save his family business?

He knows that Arzoo is deeply in love with his brother, he has admitted as much to Sahir and yet it doesn't matter to him whether Arzoo wants him or not, he just wants to marry her. If he really cared, he would have called Sahir's bluff, agreed for the engagement, and made Sahir blurt out the truth to Az. Its not like he couldn't have broken the engagement later. He just doesn't think beyond himself, he treats Sam with disdain and Arzoo as a toy that he wants at any cost. 

You are right about Arzoo, she makes Sahir think and react with her unexpected behavior. Its hard to predict what she will do at any given point of time and yeah it remains to be seen whether she will listen to her heart or her mind when she confronts Sahir tonight. I don't think Sahir can tell her the truth at this point there is too much at stake right now, Wonder which ace he has up his sleeve thatt makes him confident enough to want to play God. 

I am curious to know what Alvira is going  to do next. She obviously has a lot of fondness for Zaki, he seems to be her darling, so will she put a spanner in SAAZ's love story or will she help Sahir save his soul.? Too many open leads as of now, lets see whats in store for us. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VD927

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Aaj sahir arzoo ko naa bolega jab arzoo poochegi ki kya sab jhoot hai..ek baar phir sahir arzoo ko apni baaton mein phasa lega...or sahir ne kal bhi to bola tha ki pyar or jung mein sab zayaz hai..or sahir ke liye to dono hai pyar bhi or jung bhi...
Lekin sahir sahab ek baat bhool rahey hain ki jhoot par baney rishtey nahi tiktey ek din toot hi jaatey hain..or sach kitna bhi chupao saamne aa hi jata hai...

Arzoo ke liye sahir ki feelings sach hai...lekin sahir ye accept nahi karna chahta ...kyunki uske dimaag mein abhi sirf vo promise or deal hai...par jab bhi arzoo ke sath hota hai uski feelings saamne aa hi jaati hai...or sath mein guilt bhi...

Par is waqt sahir sahi galt kuch nahi samajhna chahta abhi usko sirf deal se matlab hai apni so called wife se kiye promise mein andha ho chuka hai...vo nahi samajh paa raha ki jisey vo khel samajh raha hai vo uski life ka sabse bada sach bann chuka hai ab...
Lekin jab tak samajh mein aayega der ho chuki hogi or arzoo ko kho baithega...aaj ye sahir ke liye khel hai lekin yehi khel mein sahir ka dil usko maat dega...khud se hi haar jaayega sahir...lekin arzoo ka bharosa kho baithega...

Kyunki jab sahir sach bolega vo bhi arzoo ko jhoot lagega...

Ye game plan...
Factory ka sach 
Sahir ke shaadishuda honey ka sach...

Arzoo ko jab sab pata chalega bechari ka dil tut jaayega or sahir se yakeen uth jaayega

Yeah thats what I am afraid of, ki by the time Sahir is ready to accept his feelings, Arzoo will know that he was playing all along and will refuse to accept anything that he tells her. Like Zaki said ki uska yakeen mard Zaat se aur pyar dono se uth jayega. Really both the brothers need a kick each, dono apne apne faide ke liye Arzoo ko hurt kar rahe hain. 
Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

Originally posted by ecrivain

Ok nice post n I will JJST put down a few point ..which I have noticed 
Alvira is Prp to zaki n maybe she ain't sahir 'a real mom I feeLOL

SaAz Nikaah is happening no doubts there n yes Alvira might turn negative too 

I feel ARZOO will not or has not believed zaki 

As for sahir well once the Nikaah goes through , Zeenat will be back so he will anyway be in the bad light 

I hope I made sense 

Why would Sahir Marry Arzoo if he can get away with engagement Ecri? After all he IS a married man na. 

I have read your earlier posts where you have mentioned the same thing, of Alvira not being Sahir's mom or that she may turn negative. I always wondered why you thought that, because Alvira never gave me a reason to believe that. But yesterday, she did seem to get terribly affected by Zaki's dishevelled state, and I wondered what you saw in the earlier episodes that I probably missed seeing, or do all the 4 lion stories run the same way ? I really hope it does n't turn out like another Saas bahu saga where the mother is always shown plotting against the protagonist's love interest. 

Ah I will begin With why I feel Alvira looks like a step mom ...it's not about wht u missed n I saw OR its not abt wht I missed n u saw ..it's just a perspective ..see the way a glass which has water filled upto half can be half full or half empty ..EITHER way YOU want to see it ...umm say u probably saw Alvira 's concern for sahir n I saw her over protectiveness to zaki 
Btw lemme tell u Thera are others too who feel the same ...n about the PH's other shows being the same way..well all I can tell u is they have a bad habit of rinsing n repeating ANYTIME  but not always ...LOL

As for SaAz Nikaah umm again it's abt signs ..so we will Just have to wait n watch ...

PS I think we think a LIL differently about quite a lot of stuff ..n we can agree to disagree albeit politely 

Cheers 
VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

As usual you are Fabulous Vd, you always bring a fresh perspective to the table whenever you writeSmile The usp of HS is that it keeps us on tenterhooks all the time, you never know which of the characters will make the next move and why. Its like a game of chess and an interesting one at that.
Ok let me get back to the points you have made about the situation and the various characters.

Let me start with Zaki because like you said he has surprised us the most. His belief in Arzoo and the stubbornness to avoid Samira's

trap is unshaken and he indeed needs to be applauded for standing up to his brother. But despite that, to me, he comes across as a very weak character, the Samaira track where he lets Arzoo bear the cross instead of him till Sam spills the beans..He doesn't confide in his mother then, but now cries in her arms and tells her that he will only marry Arzoo and no one else. Arzoo had already told him about Rahman's blackmail, and thats why she had agreed to play the charade to buy time for him.She as an outsider can do so much for Sahir, but his own brother cannot even pretend to get engaged to save his family business?

He knows that Arzoo is deeply in love with his brother, he has admitted as much to Sahir and yet it doesn't matter to him whether Arzoo wants him or not, he just wants to marry her. If he really cared, he would have called Sahir's bluff, agreed for the engagement, and made Sahir blurt out the truth to Az. Its not like he couldn't have broken the engagement later. He just doesn't think beyond himself, he treats Sam with disdain and Arzoo as a toy that he wants at any cost.

You are right about Arzoo, she makes Sahir think and react with her unexpected behavior. Its hard to predict what she will do at any given point of time and yeah it remains to be seen whether she will listen to her heart or her mind when she confronts Sahir tonight. I don't think Sahir can tell her the truth at this point there is too much at stake right now, Wonder which ace he has up his sleeve thatt makes him confident enough to want to play God.

I am curious to know what Alvira is going to do next. She obviously has a lot of fondness for Zaki, he seems to be her darling, so will she put a spanner in SAAZ's love story or will she help Sahir save his soul.? Too many open leads as of now, lets see whats in store for us.

Hi there - thank you for your encouragement! Glad u enjoy my posts (as I enjoy yours!)

So yes, Zaki has done a lot of things that make him a weak character. This is probably why Sahir or alvira have absolutely no faith that he isn't this child's father. Even Sam doesn't have much respect for his intellect. But I think he is now realising this which is why we keep getting references on how people don't expectuch from him and he is petrified of letting ppl down. It's become a kind of 'izzat ka savaal' for him to prove that this isn't his child.

Go to top