India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Will Sahir lose it all, or continue to manipulate

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Tomm's precap looks like the end of Sahir's false  romance with Arzoo. Zaki has revealed that Sahir was playing all along with her and his love is nothing but a facade. So is Sahir going to lose all that he had gambled for so far? Is he going to give into Rehman's blackmail and Zaki's threats so easily? Well I certainly don't think so. A guy who can put someone's life on line or even his just to get the girl to trust him, has to be the master of the game and not the pawn.

Yesterday when I was watching Zaki tell Sahir that he'd reveal about his marital status to Arzoo, I noticed that Sahir didn't show any reaction at all!! Any normal man would have reacted, but he just heard his brother's tirade and dismissed him. I was like W*F, does anything ever faze this guy ?? Sahir knows that Zaki will spill the beans to Arzoo sooner or later, he has seen him trying to do that outside his office.

Sahir knows he will lose the plot the min Zaki  opens his mouth, Arzoo will hate him for the pretence and Zaki will find another reason not to get hooked to Samaira, plus he isn't willing to let go of Arzoo so easily, he knows she truly loves him, he is definitely not going to let Zaki walk away with Arzoo. I think Sahir  saw  this coming and  has been preparing himself for this moment of truth. As Sahir said, everything is fair in love and war.

The most probable route is going to be the paternity test, which hasn't surfaced till now. Sahir will get it manipulated to prove that Zaki is indeed the father of the baby and will tell Arzoo that he did all this to protect his family's izzat so that Zaki would marry Samaira and the baby would have a father. She has wounds because her father left her, so she will identify with that. Arzoo might even help Sahir unknowingly by asking Zaki to take responsibility of the child.

Once he finds out that Samaira is lying, he may even threaten Rehman that he is just going ahead to save his daughter's izzat, and if he doesn't honor the deal, he may reveal the truth to one and all. Sahir has been itching to get even with Rehman and he will find a way to do that for sure.

The second possibility maybe that he may tell Arzoo to trust him and if she isn't willing to do so, he is ready to get engaged/married to her to prove his love. Anyways Zeenat is out of the picture for now, as she is being sent to USA for treatment. So for now, he doesn't have to tell Arzoo the truth about his marital status, and by the time she finds out, he would have successfully clinched the deal and fulfilled his promise to his first wife.  He can always break the engagement later, he doesn't have to marry her right away to prove his love to her.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Alvira might start to turn negative now. Zaki has always been her favourite child, remember how she manipulated Sahir into making Zaki the VP of Saiyara Till now she wanted SAAZ marriage to happen because she saw that her son had been living in terrible pain last few years, and she definitely knows the truth about Zeenat's betrayal. But with Zaki proclaiming his love for Arzoo and wanting only her, he reminds me of a spoilt, petulant child, she might concede and switch sides.

I think today's episode is going to be a game changer in many ways. Lot of things will get revealed, and some loose ends might get tied up.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeemad_maddycute20rosal_awesomeVD927IlinJo_PinchysyazaibrahimBujee09Ecrivain.

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I dont think Arzoo would want to help someone who had decieved her in any way. At least I hope not. About the false pratenity test she assume that Saahir still could have been honest with her instead of playing this game. In that case I hope she spites both brothers. I def dont want to see her willingly helping or marrying Saahir, or forgiving him just like that like most soap heroines do today. Arzoo has been shown to be different I hope they maintain that. She is my only hope left for the show as even Zaki seems to be changing his colors overnight. Saahir I have pretty much lost my faith in completely.

Edited by redviolet - 25 December 2014 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesome

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I don;t think Sahir will tell her that he was playing all along. He is emotionally going to manipulate her love to his advantage to get to the deal and to get Zaki out of the way. i am not morally judging him here, he will definitely pay for his deeds, karma is a bitch after all, but for now, he is more focussed on fulfilling his promise and will go through any wall in his way to achieve it. 

eternalasha

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I really don't understand how is he fulfilling his promise he is just playing this love game with arzoo and what about zaki and samaira's marriage that should be his main focus.I really can't connect to any of these things that are happening.sometimes they shoe he is doing it for deal or else for zennat or for arzoo. which one is true ????????.The plot is very weak.I really wanted to see some dignity and self respect in arzoo but she looks like a love sick puppy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashagrumpydwarf

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I really don't understand how is he fulfilling his promise he is just playing this love game with arzoo and what about zaki and samaira's marriage that should be his main focus.I really can't connect to any of these things that are happening.sometimes they shoe he is doing it for deal or else for zennat or for arzoo. which one is true ????????.The plot is very weak.I really wanted to see some dignity and self respect in arzoo but she looks like a love sick puppy

Yeah compared to Sahir's characterization, Arzoo's character does look a bit weak as of now. But as things unfold I do hope that Arzoo will emerge equally strong. See he did not envisage that Zaki would be so stubborn, he thought once Zaki realizes that his love is only one-sided, he would step aside and accept Samaira on the rebound. But now he is trapped because Zaki is hell bent on rejecting Samaira. But he will manipulate for sure, he is not going to sit aside and watch things go awry. Unfortunately for him, while pretending, he has truly fallen in love with Arzoo, but doesn't want ot acknowledge it yet. So it looks a bit confusing. But all this drama has been created  by Sahir so that he can get his hands on the deal that hinges on the Zaki -sam marriage. 

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ok nice post n I will JJST put down a few point ..which I have noticed 
Alvira is Prp to zaki n maybe she ain't sahir 'a real mom I feel LOL

SaAz Nikaah is happening no doubts there n yes Alvira might turn negative too 

I feel ARZOO will not or has not believed zaki 

As for sahir well once the Nikaah goes through , Zeenat will be back so he will anyway be in the bad light 

I hope I made sense 

zam123

Sharoan Senior Member
Sharoan
Sharoan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
From precap...Sahir face looks more confident. ..he is not going to lose...by emotional and seductive talk he is going to silent arzoo...
going to continue his prem game...

Edited by Sharoan - 26 December 2014 at 1:21am
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Ok nice post n I will JJST put down a few point ..which I have noticed 
Alvira is Prp to zaki n maybe she ain't sahir 'a real mom I feeLOL

SaAz Nikaah is happening no doubts there n yes Alvira might turn negative too 

I feel ARZOO will not or has not believed zaki 

As for sahir well once the Nikaah goes through , Zeenat will be back so he will anyway be in the bad light 

I hope I made sense 

Why would Sahir Marry Arzoo if he can get away with engagement Ecri? After all he IS a married man na. 

I have read your earlier posts where you have mentioned the same thing, of Alvira not being Sahir's mom or that she may turn negative. I always wondered why you thought that, because Alvira never gave me a reason to believe that. But yesterday, she did seem to get terribly affected by Zaki's dishevelled state, and I wondered what you saw in the earlier episodes that I probably missed seeing, or do all the 4 lion stories run the same way ? I really hope it does n't turn out like another Saas bahu saga where the mother is always shown plotting against the protagonist's love interest. 

eternalasha

Go to top