India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Help me understand this logic

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
How can Sahir be so sure that if he marries Arzoo  Zaki will end up marrying Samaira. Zaki with or without Arzoo is not interested in marrying Samaira. The deal is on only with Zaki marrying Samaira. If this is clear then there is no need for Sahir to play with Arzoo's emotions. What is a point in Sahir playing this fake drama with Arzoo if Zaki is not going to get married to Samaira. The only reason I could find is Sahir has actually fallen for Arzoo and this he is doing it in the name of deal. I find this act totally insensible if CVs have to show the deal as the reason for Sahir behaving in this weird manner. Zaki is not interested in marrying Samaira then why.
No wonder this show has not picked up in the TRP chart. It is only Harshad's acting is the saving grace. CVs have to get their act together and move the story fast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddysyazaibrahimgrumpydwarf

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I have been wondering the same thing! Zaki doesnt like Samaira as a person forget about anything close to loving her. So even if Arzoo was not in the picture Zaki wouldnt want to take responsibility for someone's else s child? Saahir should have listened to Zaki instead of playing with Arzoo's emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I wonder how is he even a successful businessman if he doesn't understand this basic .He is wasting too much of time in doing this fake drama instead he could have concentrated on some other deals.

grumpydwarf

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Even I don't understand sahir should be pressurising zaki to marry samaira but he is very happy in this love game with arzoo .what's the point of playing the game when he is not able to get zaki married to samaira .The CV's should get their act together which is totally inconsistent sometimes they show he is so much in love with zeenat and the deal or else he is in love with arzoo which is totally inconsistent.I just don't get itAngry
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
If Sahir manipulates the Paternity results, Zaki will own up the responsibility for sure. Right now he is banking on the fact that Sam is lying and the blood sample makes him very sure that he will come out clean any minute now. Zaki is not stupid, he knows once Arzoo knows the real face of Sahir, she will be broken and he will be there for her and in the process might win her on the rebound. 
I think the only ace Sahir might have up his sleeve is the paternity test result. If he can prove the baby to be Zaki's all his problems will get solved in a flash. He can force Zaki to take responsibility, once Zaki and Sam get hooked, Rehman will help him get the deal and he as says everything is fair in love and war. N he is not going to hand over Arzoo on a platter to his brother either, she loves him and he will make sure he doesn't lose her just like that.

Edited by true2heart - 26 December 2014 at 12:25am

syazaibrahim

sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

If Sahir manipulates the Paternity results, Zaki will own up the responsibility for sure. Right now he is banking on the fact that Sam is lying and the blood sample makes him very sure that he will come out clean any minute now. Zaki is not stupid, he knows once Arzoo knows the real face of Sahir, she will be broken and he will be there for her and in the process might win her on the rebound. 
I think the only ace Sahir might have up his sleeve is the paternity test result. If he can prove the baby to be Zaki's all his problems will get solved in a flash. He can force Zaki to take responsibility, once Zaki and Sam get hooked, Rehman will help him get the deal and he as says everything is fair in love and war. N he is not going to hand over Arzoo on a platter to his brother either, she loves him and he will make sure he doesn't lose her just like that.
If he is going to manipulate the paternity result then I do not find the reason for him to play with Aarzoo's emotions at this juncture. I find this whole faking drama a total waste and the cvs have completely lost it.
sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
When Sahir asked Zaki the reason for not marrying Sam,he replied that he can't coz he loves Aarzoo.He never stressed about Sam's cunningness instead he kept talking about his love for Aarzoo only.And I guess Sahir also wasn't sure about Aarzoo's feelings,coz she was always with Zaki at that time,so he decided to fake his love for her so that she being a gold-digger,leaves Zaki.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top