I agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D_mi_cheeky_me.

Tu tention lena thora kam kar yaar.. Cvs ne hamare liye kuch accha rakha hoga... I agree wid u totally..I nd my mom were discussing the same thing.. Manik is encouraging her.. believe it this will defo hamper them.. She is Khuranna ki beti which may end up the deal betwn Fab5 nd his company.. Nd I noticed her dialogues she is like watever she wnt she hav it.. which may turn her to an obsessed lover.. Don't u agree dat if she is obsessed she may try 2 harm Nandu or try 2 do smthng unapropriate or manipulate Niyonika..2 get him.. But m still on d boat not loosing hope. Cvs hav d bst 4 us always dey may hav more 4 us.. Dnt loose hope..
Mimi
I am also hoping that ur cv's will nt disappoint us. like vikku once said maybe they do cliched bt with their own twist in d tale.
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Manik was telling his servant on phone to tell her that he isn't keeping well..& this girl despite knowing he was lying prefers to stick around.. ab kya kahe?
</font>

<font color="#0000ff">but I loved it when he said so clearly that he needed his space. But the girl still stuck around. Is it a female version of Manik that we have here. Coz Mr. Manik Malhotrawas always crowding her Ex-Spot's physical space despite the fact that she used to attempt shutting the door at his face. I guess he was not feeling that creative in those days( if according to him, creative people need their space.)LOLBut no complaints, when it's the memories of those days of his irresistible unsaid attraction to her that is so cherished today. </font>

u side trackked me what a long journey d grl who dnt want to see the monster's face and used to shut her house door on his face is nw hiding behind a curtain spying just for a glimpse of her monster. These two Day Dreaming

myvoiz

guiltypleasure Groupbie
guiltypleasure
guiltypleasure

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. But i also think that she shouldn't throw herself at him like that without first finding out whether he's already into someone or not. And lastly I'm sure all girls on this forum know what happens when you fall for a guy who doesn't reciprocate your feelings - you get stuck in the friend-zone...been there myself once before i NOW realize i was wrong for falling for for someone who was already involved with someone else. Anyway...TMI...Blushing but these are my two cents on the issue...

apardh_ba

crystalfairy95 Senior Member
crystalfairy95
crystalfairy95

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Chill yaar... Even i felt so at first , but later i felt like Soha is not that kind of a girl who'll take all this flirting seroiusly. So i don't think she'll be heartbroken even if she comes to know abt MaNan.

apardh_ba

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by shibz

Manik was telling his servant on phone to tell her that he isn't keeping well..& this girl despite knowing he was lying prefers to stick around.. ab kya kahe?
but I loved it when he said so clearly that he needed his space. But the girl still stuck around. Is it a female version of Manik that we have here.  Coz Mr. Manik Malhotra was always crowding her Ex-Spot's physical space despite the fact that she used to attempt shutting the door at his face. I guess he was not feeling that creative in those days( if according to him, creative people need  their space.) LOL But no complaints, when it's the memories of those days of his irresistible unsaid attraction to her that is so cherished today.  
that's what I'm saying that he clearly shows his disinterest towards her yet SHE sticks around..
nooo it is not a female version of Manik.. these 2 cases are differentEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizapardh_ba

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalfairy95

Chill yaar... Even i felt so at first , but later i felt like Soha is not that kind of a girl who'll take all this flirting seroiusly. So i don't think she'll be heartbroken even if she comes to know abt MaNan.
Yeah this girl ir really smthng else only. I mean she didnt even mind when she herself heard manik saying that he is doesnt want to meet her even he ws making excuses bt this girl. Humph!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index