India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What I dnt get (Page 4)

D_mi_cheeky_me. Goldie
D_mi_cheeky_me.
D_mi_cheeky_me.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Tu tention lena thora kam kar yaar.. Cvs ne hamare liye kuch accha rakha hoga... I agree wid u totally..I nd my mom were discussing the same thing.. Manik is encouraging her.. believe it this will defo hamper them.. She is Khuranna ki beti which may end up the deal betwn Fab5 nd his company.. Nd I noticed her dialogues she is like watever she wnt she hav it.. which may turn her to an obsessed lover.. Don't u agree dat if she is obsessed she may try 2 harm Nandu or try 2 do smthng unapropriate or manipulate Niyonika..2 get him.. But m still on d boat not loosing hope. Cvs hav d bst 4 us always dey may hav more 4 us.. Dnt loose hope..
Mimi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
But one thing is for sure, manik gets to enjoy either ways,  one girl quietly burning n the other despo, all over him.  
Poor nandini left in the lurch,  kabhi seedhi ke uparse, kabhi music room mein, kabhi parde ke peeche,  kabhi chalte phirte.. she,s made to payback big time for refusing his royal highness.  

apardh_ba

KTEP Senior Member
KTEP
KTEP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
It's just attraction for Soha not love... I don't think it will make much difference to her if she finds out about manan.  
And she is tooo touchy touchy towards manik.  Who does that?

apardh_ba

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Manik was telling his servant on phone to tell her that he isn't keeping well..& this girl despite knowing he was lying prefers to stick around.. ab kya kahe?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizapardh_ba...Tanu...sonia_1

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
How is Manik giving her false hope?  He is flirting with her (we know it's to make Nandu jealous).  Soha herself knows the game.  She is also flirting with him.  It's not like they are in a relationship or dating.  Soha came over to his house and she is the one who is flirting with Manik.  So far Manik has not approached her or made any promises.  Manik is just grabbing on to an opportunity given to him to get what he really wants (Nandini).
all's fair in love and war.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizapardh_basonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Manik was telling his servant on phone to tell her that he isn't keeping well..& this girl despite knowing he was lying prefers to stick around.. ab kya kahe?

LOL and parked herself in his bedroom

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizapardh_ba-bharti-shibz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

but I loved it when he said so clearly that he needed his space. But the girl still stuck around. Is it a female version of Manik that we have here.  Coz Mr. Manik Malhotra was always crowding her Ex-Spot's physical space despite the fact that she used to attempt shutting the door at his face. I guess he was not feeling that creative in those days( if according to him, creative people need  their space.) LOL But no complaints, when it's the memories of those days of his irresistible unsaid attraction to her that is so cherished today.  

Edited by myvoiz - 26 December 2014 at 3:51pm

apardh_ba

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

LOL and parked herself in his bedroom

LOL LOL LOL Hey it's the same bed where batein kuch ankahee see happened on Diwali night? ?Again his room is looking different. Is it the same room. From How many different angles have they taken a shot of his room.

Edited by myvoiz - 26 December 2014 at 3:54pm

apardh_ba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index