Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What I dnt get (Page 3)

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Umm but when did he lead her on, the guy didn't take her out for a date or promised a ride in his limo. He played a bit with the flirt game even though he kept putting her down twice- small campus, dig at her smartness - i mean he made his sarcasm as evident. This is more of a fun bartime conversation. Just because he complimented her hands or didn't emphatically put her advances down doesn't mean he was leading her on. It's more of polite , yet fun thing. Surely he played along a bit because of the reactions Nandu was giving , but this was healthy and pretty normal.
He won't be Manik if he didn't flirt a bit , be a little Kameena , heck this is a guy who did dirty talk with his gf while Nandu was standing in his washroom, just so he can make her awkward.

He draws his own lines- like he did when Suha tried touching his cheek. To her credit the girl is good, she is enjoying the banter and the flirt game , it's not coming across cheap or sleazy. Props to her.
Till its small interactions its all ok bt I m just talking normal and about fut(I knw in ky2 we never knew maybe they will surprise us) if she takes the wrong clue as she hd taken when manik hd said yes for nandu being a manager she hd taken as she thought he got influenced bcoz of her dad. It would be her fault bt manik also will hd a little fault there.
Bt I hope aisa kuch na ho ya toh ladki khud samajh jaye ya better manik hi use bol de. She is his fan so I wont hv any doubt that she will agree to help him.
Bt lets see ki akhir hota kya hain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I...

I just dont understand how on earth every character on kyy is always clueless about who is interested in whom first dhruv mukti could not figure out about manan.now this soha dont know.Manan's body language and look look are enough to give them away yet how is everyone except cabir clueless? Confused

anyways i do agree that manik is toying with soha to woo nandu back but soha didnt bother to ask manik yet if he has a steady girlfriend which means she is not exactly looking for a stable long relationship but just a casual fling so i dont think she can accuse manik of leading her.

About steady gf when nandu hd told her bout alya after that soha hd said that nw my rockstar is free for a grab. so that means she thinks he is single.

myvoiz

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
^^^Too much assumption, just sit back and relax . In any case till this point small or long , Manik didn't lead her on , if a guy cannot have a friendly or healthy conversation than it's ridiculous. Ofcourse if he takes it to another level than we can surely debate and ponder but till now all rests in assumptions. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizmystiapardh_ba

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged

^^^Too much assumption, just sit back and relax . In any case till this point small or long , Manik didn't lead her on , if a guy cannot have a friendly or healthy conversation than it's ridiculous. Ofcourse if he takes it to another level than we can surely debate and ponder but till now all rests in assumptions.
Yeah r8 nw nthng is clear. so yeah we should wait. lets see kya hota hain
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Yeah, you have a valid point cause when we love a character so much we wouldnt want them to remotely err..  yes, it would be wrong if manik uses soha to get back at nandu.  Whether you like it or not it would invariably keep the other person in the dark.  But as of now its been harmless flirting nothing serious n i doubt manik would take this any further.  As others pointed out if soha cant get the clue how manik is eyeing nandu every second its utter foolishnes.  
Waise she seems to be a smart girl but i guess manik ke saamne sabka pair phisal jaata hai LOL
 LOL LOL LOL pair bhi aur dimag bhi..batti dimag ki gul ho gayi Soha ki. ankho par parda bhi pad gaya.. all her senses have said bye to her.  But after all she's her self-proclaimed craziest fan and is unable to see how disinterested and detached he looks when he's conversing/flirting with her.  But again they have hinted she's can be foolish when Manik made a sarcastic remark on her smartness. 

apardh_ba

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Manik is Intelligent but sometimes he is too impulsive -- She is flirting and he is RESPONDING just to make Nandini jealous ... A little bit of it would be fine!
But responding to her advances -- flirting with her means she will think he is interested in her!

No girl likes to be used as a jealousy device -- He is doing it just to make Nandu jealous, he doesnt care about Soha ..

This will blow up on his own face when this girl comes to know what hewas doing -- she has so much power over fab5 - she is their bosses daughter!
If she wants she could ruin their chances with her Father's company, thinking Manik was using her just for his chance with the label or just to get his ex girlfriend jealous.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Women Scorned -- Manik should know better!
Hopefully he realizes that and tells Soha that he is not interested in her -- I believe in him!

Ditto to everything you said! After two punches, he still hasn't learnt shows that he has little knowledge of women. Mars and Venus!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_baashmitaa

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Umm but when did he lead her on, the guy didn't take her out for a date or promised a ride in his limo. He played a bit with the flirt game even though he kept putting her down twice- small campus, dig at her smartness - i mean he made his sarcasm as evident. This is more of a fun bartime conversation. Just because he complimented her hands or didn't emphatically put her advances down doesn't mean he was leading her on. It's more of polite , yet fun thing. Surely he played along a bit because of the reactions Nandu was giving , but this was healthy and pretty normal.
He won't be Manik if he didn't flirt a bit , be a little Kameena , heck this is a guy who did dirty talk with his gf while Nandu was standing in his washroom, just so he can make her awkward. Hey..what did you remind me of. I loved that scene..there was something sensuous about that scene..the smirk, the looks that he gave in her direction when he was doing the dirty talk..he's always been like that around Nandu, unable to control his attraction for her..even when he himself was unaware of it.

He draws his own lines- like he did when Suha tried touching his cheek. Yes, rightly said. He decides his boundaries. Yaar, he's a one-woman man. He isn't the one to go weak, or the one who could be seduced by someone he's not interested in no matter how perfect-looking she be, while he's so in love. Nandu was different and he wasn't in love with Alya. To her credit the girl is good, she is enjoying the banter and the flirt game , it's not coming across cheap or sleazy. Props to her.  Yup, she until now has come across as one happy and confident girl, someone who doesn't take things too seriously.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_baashmitaa

mysti Senior Member
mysti
mysti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Soha's track has just started..no need to pounce on Manik right now
he is already avoiding the girl..he will spell it out soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizapardh_baashmitaasonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index