India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What I dnt get

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I knw sm ppl here wont agreebt its just my pov. Every1(including me) somewhat hate soha for cmng btw manan. I knw we enjoyed a jealous nandu and a teasing manik. Bt what bout soha giving sm1 false hope just so u cn jealous ur love is this correct? I mean maybe soha turn neg or maybe she is just here for sm days bt jo bhi ho manik is encouraging her nt tht much bt he is enc. And to think frm soha pov I felt bad doesnt she is going to be heart broken when she cm to knw dat d boy never liked her he ws just using her for his benefit.
Just my opinion I mean I also dnt like how she is all over manik bt if think frm her pov she is only taking advances towards a guy she is interested in and who is single and smtms flirt with u.
Dont bash me just a random post. sry if I hd hurted sm1 feelings.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layraggemErisedWitch45chandana123loveuparthKrystal001nicki11sal_aphroditeI...ashmitaaAliyagogoi-bharti-OmaRamdassdushturainragvir.fanAkshi0019

sal_aphrodite IF-Dazzler
sal_aphrodite
sal_aphrodite

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I second you !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_ba

sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry but i dnt think manik gives her false hope. Jo kuch kar rahi hai wo to soha kar rahi hai. Manik just enjoy jealous nandu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouspooji145apardh_baashmitaafan145

pooji145 Senior Member
pooji145
pooji145

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i respect ur thought..but sry dear...manik koi galti nahi hai..soha khud uske pass ja rahi hai..manik to sirf   show off kar raha hai wo bi uske nadini ke liye...soha khud uske pass aati raiti hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_baashmitaa

-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah. He shouldn't lead her on, that's the worst thing a person could do. :/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11apardh_baashmitaaAyeChavanni

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju.b

Sorry but i dnt think manik gives her false hope. Jo kuch kar rahi hai wo to soha kar rahi hai. Manik just enjoy jealous nandu.
Yeah bt he is nt stopping her as well he hd nt let soha touch his face after nandu hd touched it bt before that jo kuch hua. I dnt mean that he is taking any advances towards her bt he is nt stopping her either maybe he didnt let her cross d line bt whatever she is doing if he smiled and be cheeky bout that. koi bhi galat hi samjhega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
He will stop her soon...just chill and wait ..cvs always give unexpectd stuff..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizrubys07apardh_baashmitaaforam.

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooji145

i respect ur thought..but sry dear...manik koi galti nahi hai..soha khud uske pass ja rahi hai..manik to sirf   show off kar raha hai wo bi uske nadini ke liye...soha khud uske pass aati raiti hai...
Thanks I knw hum sab ek jaisa nahi sochte. Bt if later in d show its reveled dat soha hd already knw bout manan and she is nt hurt I would really appriciate that.
And I knw soha uske paas aati hai bt woh bhi toh nahi rokta.khair jo bhi ho I just dnt want her to becm a pshyco lover or obsessed for revenge types vamp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11sal_aphroditeashmitaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index