India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Golden Moment Of ZaYa #36 Toota Aaliya Ka Nikaah

DeepKaur12 Goldie
DeepKaur12
DeepKaur12

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hola Guys How are ya , on the first place m really very sorry that i haven't posted golden moment yesterday cus was up for 48 + hours at work , due to emergencies surgeies so  after coming home i just hit my head on pillow cus wasnt had himmat to write down  and just swoon by sleep . so excused me for that .

So as promised m here again with Golden moment of ZaYa'S ,  today let cherish the moment where Aaliya Nikaah got called off with zeeshan & Zain came back for taking his phone which he left unintentionally at Aaliya's house . Embarrassed

So He came back & tries to came in Aaliya's room via staircase Embarrassed

& Suddenly he had a look on Aaliya , she was crying in the corner as her wedding called off Cry

Zain;- Aaliya tum ro kyu rahi ho ? Confused

Aaliya;- looking at him & remembering flashbacks what just happend with her , first flashback was zeeshan questioning her whats going on bw her & zain , second her and zain was on new year cruise ship , third was zeeshan abbu/ammi  questioning mamu that zain aur aaliya ko hum ne ek martba nahi , bhut martba ek saath dekha hai , bhut baar ek doosre ke saath bhut kareeb aise ek mard aur aurat ka ek doosre ke kareeb hone ka kya matlb hai  ,fourth flash back was of her and zain on jpsy where zain flirting her and fifth was of aaliya's sangeet where zain's jacket and aaliya's duppatta got hooked , sixth was on airport where zain gave his jacket to aaliya as she was shivering in cold and zain zipping it up for her . aaliya remembering how zeeshan mamu questioned and put an allegation on her saying to mamu ki inka launda mumbai se aya aur yahan par awaragardi kr raha hai hamaari hone waali bahu ke saath aapka paak saaf daaman beta aur inki (ghulaam's) paak saaf beti ke saath lipta hua tha , zeeshan asking Qazi saab ki dahej lena galat hai aur yeh jo aayaashi kr rahi hai kya wo sahi hai ? so these were all flashbacks of aaliya she was having while zain asked her y she crying Cry

Zain;- Approached aaliya where she was sitting and saying o god kahin wo zeeshan ki family ne fir se to ? mom ne batya mujhe wo log kuch weird behave kr rahe the , magar tum aisi family mein shaadi kyu kr rahi ho aaliya ? i mean itni b kya majboori hai jo itna bada sacrifice kr rahi ho ? Ouch

Aaliya;- she was just listenning what he has to say & she stood up  Angry

Aaliya;- kyu aaye ho tum yahan ? Angry

Zain;- Phone bhool gya tha mai apna Ouch

Aaliya;- grabbing his jacket while crying , phone hi kyu ? bhopal hi kyu aaye tum ? Cry

Zain;- Shocked , Aaliya Ouch

Aaliya;- Tumhaari wajah se aaj ammi aur abbhu ko itna sunana pada Cry

Zain;- Aaliya tum yeh kya keh rahi ho Confused

Aaliya;- Tumhaare majak ne aur tumhaari harqaton ki wajah se aaj jaleel hogye wo , poore khaan daan aur poore shehr ke saamne Cry

Zain;- par meri wajah se hua kya hai , as he tries to touch her shoulder

Aaliya;- Dont touch me zain , dont touch me , jaante ho wo log kya keh rahe hain , ki tumhaare aur mere beech kuch hai taumat lga rahe hain mujh par ki shaadi se phele mai tumhaare saath Cry

Zain;- mere saath ? i dont belive this . tum ne unhe bataya nahi ki ek doosre ke saath to door hum ek doosre ko murder kar skte hain Angry

Aaliya;- This is not funny zain , meri shaadi toot gyi iska mujhe koi gham nahi hai , jo tumhaari wajah se ammi aur abbhu ki besti huyi hai uska mai kya karun , kya zaroorat thi mujhe yeh kehne ki tum zeeshan ho ,kya zaroorat thi meri pallu theek krne ki ya police station mein kehne ki mai tumhaari mangter hoon , I HATE YOU ZAIN I HATE YOU , she keep hitting him . Cry

Zain;- tries to calm her and he hugged her and saying I am sorry aaliya mujhe b pta nahi tha ki yeh log meri baaton ko aise... he couldn't complete his sentence and tries to calm her while hugging Embarrassed

So that's it for today lovelies , feel free to use these collages if you want and will be back tomorrow with another golden moment , until then cherish this and keep watching BI episodes . until then  Heart   Hug  Peace Out XoXo  Smile

Golden Moments IndeX;-   http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4213992

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazeballsSabrinaMalikzayaloveWarriorGirl-Uniquely...memusic_girlmanny136.Mandy.-Saheba--Swetha-

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Awwee.. memories... I saw all these episodes later... such fond memories.. sad it ended the way it did.. miss BI.. but i will never watch any serials with airs on colors... all of them take a nose dive at some point .. hope we get to see them soon.. maybe together... but i think its highly unlikely.. cos I heard harshu has already signed another project but not with pree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepKaur12

Uniquely...me IF-Rockerz
Uniquely...me
Uniquely...me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yes the day I began watching BI...really felt bad for Aliya but she was really strong...that's what I loved about her...and zain had no idea what's going on...and the hug...awww...that was A MOMENT TO LIVE...Embarrassed
Love your post as always...the dialogues really refresh the memories of a show so dearly loved...

DeepKaur12

Ana_rockz IF-Rockerz
Ana_rockz
Ana_rockz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Awww  Sara di take good rest
N sweet sweet memories
Can never forget this episode Day Dreaming
Awesome post
Thanks for d pm

DeepKaur12

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Great post. I actually started watching the show around the epi where aliyas nikkah got broken and then i saw the precap of this scene i was like oh no drama ahead lol Zain u fool lol well actually if u hadnt been there where would zaya be then lol. Poor aliya she was all strong downstairs but the moment she came into her room she broke n who does she see the coz of her pain. Zain didnt really realize how grave the situation was till aliya started to hit him n then their first hug n bam they get caught by everyone lol U can totally feel aliyas pain poor thing n zain lol so clueless. They had no idea how their lives were about to change.

DeepKaur12

SabrinaMalik IF-Dazzler
SabrinaMalik
SabrinaMalik

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
One of the most dramatic sequences of BI! Beautifully written and shot.

I actually I caught up with the episodes late. In Jan, that is. And I was so hooked ki I used to watch till 3 in the night.

I remember watching this episode at midnight and I was literally squealing when Zain entered her room from the ladder.

The BG, man, was more than perfect! All the dramatic dandana tada tada makes the scene so much more interesting I feel. :p

Pree was just bang on in that scene! And the way Aaliya was hitting Zain and saying I hate you I hate you...words fall short to describe the beauty of the initial episodes of BI, seriously.

Ang huggg OMG the hug was cho chweeettt. Sigh.

Thank you so much for the post and I loved the pictures as always. :)

DeepKaur12

WarriorGirl- IF-Rockerz
WarriorGirl-
WarriorGirl-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Beautiful post dude
I absolutely love this scene ...one f my fav too
One f d best scenes of bi
Thnks for pm

DeepKaur12