India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

25.12.14 - Christmas

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Every1 talks about santa clause..naani says, how one of her friend was making a joke about santa clause's gifts & laughs.

Monika comes there & says, actually santa does not exist..every1 says, santa surely there..chintoo says, santa comes & gives gifts to children, after the kid sleeps, he will see at them & goes from there.

Monika keeps on insisting that santa don't exist, people says this just to make children happy, how can santa clause comes & gives gifts to all the children once at a time & she goes from there angrily.

Naani says, this generation don't believe santa & this should not happen..somehow we have to make sure santa is there in front of monika..chintoo smiles & krishna looks at him & says to himself, chintoo sadu bhai may plan something now, I should be careful.

Dolly comes with monika & says, naani I will drop monika to her school & come back..monika says, naaniji, today we have a christmas party in school..naani gives a christmas gift of water bottle to monika ..monika becomes happy, says thanx to naani.

Naani asks monika to go to school, enjoy the christmas party..dolly says, naani 1st let badelal give tiffen box to monika, then only she can go to school..naani calls badelal & asks him to give tiffen box to monica immediately.

Badelal comes & gives tiffen box to monika & she goes to school with dolly..naani asks badelal why he gave the tiffen box so late..badelal says, he has a habit of listening to music while preparing tiffen, today there was no current & with candle he prepared.

Calling bell rings & badelal opens the door..electrician says, he has come to repair the electricity..one more person comes & says, there is a courier for chintoo chautala.

Krishna observes this & says to himself, may be sadu bhai ordered for santa clause dress..badelal takes the courier cover & goes to chintoo's room.

Badelal gives the courier cover to dolly & says, it is chintoo's courier & goes from there..she makes a call to chintoo & informs about the courier & says, ok I will keep it properly.

Krishna observes this from outside room & comes inside..he says to her, may be this is a gift to u..she says, if this is the gift for me, then chintooji would have informed me..krishna says, he did not inform u b'coz he wants to give u surprise.

She says, if this is a gift for me, I really want to see it, but how can I open it, chintooji gets angry..krishna says, your wish & goes from there & hides outside the room.

Dolly cant control & opens the gift & see santa clause dress. She says to herself, this is for monika, chintoo ji wants to prove santa clause exists, he loves monika so much..Krishna watches this from outside room & smiles.

Sundari calls dolly & she goes from there..krishna comes inside the room, takes santa clause dress & goes from there..Sundari says pooja items to dolly & she writes & say, mummy say some eatable items too.

Chintoo talks to a person & asks for 1 more set of santa clause, that person says, it is finished..chintoo shouts at him & say, he wanted a santa clause dress at any cost.

Krishna says to chintoo, what sadu bhai, u are looking very upset, looks like u are in tension, what happened, u are not smiling now, looks like u lost all the chances to smile.

Chintoo says to krishna, sadu bhai, I don't lose any chances, in fact I create the chances & I always smiles.

Monika comes back from school & dolly asks her how was the Christmas party..monika says, she enjoyed a lot at party..dolly says, but u lost water bottle right?? 

Monika says, I did not lose the bottle but gave to my security uncle's son, b'coz he did not have any water bottle to drink..sundari becomes happy & say, u did a good job.

Krishna looks at santa clause dress, says to himself, now I will wear this dress, show monika santa clause is there & naani will become happy for my work.

Current goes & krishna says to himself, what is this, electrician had told he had repaired, then why again current went..he takes the dress in the dark & wears it.

Krishna comes wearing a black dress with mustache in front of monika & says, he is santa clause..monika gets scared & runs from there..chintoo comes in santa clause get up, shows mirror to krishna & say, u are looking like a bhoot, hence monika is scared & say I am santa clause.

Monika comes with sundari & dolly there..Chintoo says to monika, he is santa clause, he will beat the bhoot & sends him out & starts to beat krishna saying, u are bhoot, go from here.

Krishna gets angry & say, sadu bhai why are u beating me like this & chintoo says, sadu bhai, co-operate now, monika is scared due to your dress, we have to make her believe santa clause is there.

Monika asks chintoo to beat krishna more thinking chintoo as santa clause & Krishna as bhoot..chintoo continues to beat him & krishna goes from there.

Chintoo in santa clause get up says, monika beti, see bhoot went & gives the gift to monika..she becomes happy & say, now I believe santa clause exists..chintoo says, I have to go now, b'coz I have to give gifts to all the children & goes from there.

Naana in santa clause get up comes & say to monika, he is santa clause & came to give gift to her..chintoo hides, looks at naana & says to himself, why naana came now in this get up.

Monika says, but few mins back 1 more santa uncle had come, who are u..naana says he is also santa, gives gifts & asks for sweets..dolly says, sweets are in naani's room..Naana says, I don't want to eat sweets, I have to go now as i have to give gifts to other children.

Chintoo scolds naana & ask him why he came as santa & what was the necessity..naana says, he wanted to prove to monika santa is there..chintoo says, this made actually worst, instead of believing, she will doubt more.

Monika comes there & say, I had not believed santa is there & I don't believe in future too & goes from there.

Chintoo-krishna-naana tries to say santa is there to monika..naani comes & say, monika see who has come with me & asks a boy to come & stand near her.

Monika looks at the boy & say, raju u are here..every1 asks who is this boy..naani says, this boy is monika school's security person's son, I brought him here b'coz he believes santa is there.

Monika goes near to him & asks whether he truly believes santa exists..raju says, yes I believe santa is there, in fact I saw santa in school today morning..monika asks him who is that person & raju says to monika, u are santa..she is surprised to hear this.

Naani says to monika, santa is a person who gives gifts to children, loves all the children & that is what u did monika, u gave the water bottle to raju..naani says, santa does not mean he should always wear red with white dress, should be fat & should have white moustache but he should be kind enough & love children.

Monika says, now I too believe santa is there..naani asks every1 to say merry christmas & every1 repeats it..epi. ends here.

Epi is good..some nice scenes are chintoo-krishna conversation about chance, chintoo as santa trying to prove that santa is there to monika, chintoo asking naana why he too came as santa..nice acting by naani & monika..sv acted fine in all his scenes. 

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index