India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon's Message To Her Love

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
This is kind of made up. Basically, Swayam is going to the US to meet his best friend, Kriya and decides to part with Sharon for good. I got into the emotional mood so here's the message from S to S.

Dear Swayam,
I know that we aren't the way we were before our breakup. Throughout my life, I have been only bothered about myself. Other people's feelings or pain were of no concern to me. I was arrogant, selfish and cold. I used to take pride in being the Sharon Rai Prakash whom everybody loved, everybody admired and everybody wanted to be like. I was loved widely. Many boys wanted me and that's all they could see in me: my looks. But you were the first person who didn't want me. You wanted my heart, Swayam. I was not only loved widely but also deeply, by you. My ego didn't permit me to have feelings for you but in the war of my heart and mind, my heart was victorious and I fell hopelessly in love with you. The three years of my life when my heart beat for you, were the best three years of my life. That's the only time when I've cared about somebody except myself. You changed me, Swayam. Your love changed me. Every single moment spent with you is a special one. Be it the fights, arguments or the dances. You are the first great love of my life and it's only because of you that I've undergone so many changes in me. I was so happy to be with you, to love you, to be loved by you and to be your Sharon. You taught me what love is and i'm grateful for that. I know that you want to part ways with me on a good note and I won't stop you. I just want to tell you one thing. You are a gem, Swayam. Any girl would be the luckiest to have you and thank you for giving me that opportunity. I love you, Swayam. I do. I don't know about whether I always will because always is a long time but I will be in love with you till the end of my always. It will be hard for me to forget you easily, of course, but you and me being us will make many people unhappy. Your family would want a better girl that me for you. According to me, you and I make the perfect pair but to each one their own. We should respect their wishes. Afterall, you were first their Swayam and then only you became my Swayam. I will miss you and I love you.

Yours
Sharon 

I became a bit emotional today. So I decided to write this.
Do give your feedback, good or bad :) 

Edited by sharonroy - 26 December 2014 at 7:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuPriya258anjuvrushanVReSHnathegameison.nerfherder

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
its indeed very emotional and u have understood sharon so well bang on post sharon roy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top