India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

why do i feel that..

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I feel that Zaki will confront Sahir and ask him if he loves Arzoo or not? In the confrontation i think Sahir will tell Zaki that he indeed loves Arzoo, this might leave both the brothers torn apart. Also i think that Sahir will not loose against Zaki and as in no mood to loose Arzoo. I think now Sahir is way above than getting Zaki and Samaira's marriage. Now he only wants Arzoo to himself. Also i don't know why but when Zaki confronted Sahir and said that he will tell Arzoo everything about Sahir, at that moment Sahir's eyes looked as if he was afraid, being scared about loosing Arzoo. The best part about that scence was when he said being scared, "Stay out of it." Yesterday when Arzoo gifted him the promise, Sahir looked taken aback in love, he is madly in love with Arzoo. But after the scene when Arzoo left he hit his hand on the paper holder because he is afraid that he will loose Arzoo once she finds out the truth. Also Sahir cant stop himself but love Arzoo, the hug on the roof showed his conflicted mind that Sahir has. He loves Arzoo but he is afraid that he will be the reason she breaks apart once she finds the truth and he wont be able to forgive himself.  
Please leave your thoughts below :) 

Thanking You,
arshi95

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad4ever505VJDIPAsyazaibrahimgrumpydwarf

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I feel a Zaki-Arzoo nigah coming on the way! I feel after Saahir confesses that he has indeed played Arzoo. Arzoo might agree to marry Zaki out of pure spite for Saahir. I would not want this to happen as Arzoo will also be leading Zaki on when she actually doesnt have feelings for him. I would like her to leave that house and let those two brothers to fight the ego battle but it seems like the CVs needed a nigah and its on the way. Will it be Zaki-Arzoo or Saahir- Arzoo is the question? I feel Saahir is capable of blackmail and the same way he emotionally blackmailed Zaki to marry Samaira he might blackmail Arzoo into marrying him and complete his deal. 

Edited by redviolet - 25 December 2014 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
All of this u stated would have fit in ... if we didn't have the egg scene ... if it was about wanting arzoo to himself ... why would he risk her life? Risking his own life is fine but when in love risking her doesn't make sense, even if it was a calculated risk and he knew nothing will happen   

Edited by Soaps1 - 25 December 2014 at 9:59pm

arshi95

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

I feel a Zaki-Arzoo nigah coming on the way! I feel after Saahir confesses that he has indeed played Arzoo. Arzoo might agree to marry Zaki out of pure spite for Saahir. I would not want this to happen as Arzoo will also be leading Zaki on when she actually doesnt have feelings for him. I would like her to leave that house and let those two brothers to fight the ego battle but it seems like the CVs needed a nigah and its on the way. Will it be Zaki-Arzoo or Saahir- Arzoo is the question? I feel Saahir is capable of blackmail and the same way he emotionally blackmailed Zaki to marry Samaira he might blackmail Arzoo into marrying him and complete his deal. 
I dont think Sahir will confess so easily, also there might be a chance that he might blackmail arzoo into marriage with Sahir.

VJDIPA

arshi95 Groupbie
arshi95
arshi95

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

All of this u stated would have fit in ... if we didn't have the egg scene ... if it was about wanting arzoo to himself ... why would he risk her life? Risking his own life is fine but when in love risking her doesn't make sense, even if it was a calculated risk and he knew nothing will happen   
I completely agree, but then again we saw how much Sahir regretted and stared at her with disappointment in himself. 

VJDIPA

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi95

Originally posted by Soaps1

I completely agree, but then again we saw how much Sahir regretted and stared at her with disappointment in himself. 

That is what even I feel he still not gotten over zeenat then why would he hrisk arzoo's life .That is something that is unforgivable.He almost killed her .which clearly shows that he  has no feelings for her .All this is just a game for him.He never risked his life he was just acting but he definitely risked her life just for that stupid promiseDead.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95rosal_awesomeNitya_Sureshgrumpydwarf

Neemsundari Goldie
Neemsundari
Neemsundari

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Any story is guided by a conflict between a character's Outer Want and Inner Need.

Leaving guttery thoughts aside Smile:

Sahir outwardly Wants the deal to fulfill some promise we don't know about (Something huge at stake).
Sahir inwardly Needs love in his life because seems not to have had any for a long time, and has been hurt in some way by his wife.

(Arzoo outwardly Wants to make a career for herself
Arzoo inwardly Needs love in her life because she's been betrayed by the only man in her life, her father.)

So the story is usually divided into two (unequal) parts:

The first (longer) part, when the Want will be stronger than the Need.
The second (shorter) part , when the Need becomes so strong, that the Want becomes insignificant.

In between, will be the Point of Epiphany/Climax-- when the character realizes that it is this inward, spiritual need that matters.

In a finely balanced story, the Want drives the story to a huge moment of epiphany, where the stakes are revealed (What is Zeenat's history..etc?), and the stakes are huge enough that the reader can forgive the excesses the character has gone to, driven by this Want, and can cheer him/ her on towards following the Need.

So, unless the audience knows the Stakes, it is hard to judge the character on his/her deeds.

Once this climax is reached, the story comes to an end. So, if Sahir realizes that his inner, spiritual Need is what matters, the story won't go on for very long after that.

So, right now, driven by his outward want, his ego, Sahir would continue to drive the story. He would do all he can to get this deal, but something along the way would come along-- losing Arzoo and figuring out how much her love meant, for instance, which would remind him of his Need, and its importance. That process has already started, with the unexpected blessing of Arzoo's love.

If the audience knows the stakes, it is usually easier to empathise with the character...so perhaps the stakes should be revealed to us now, if not to Arzoo.

But if Sahir becomes too overcome in love too soon, the story would wind up all too soon.

I have a feeling the CVs are saving up the Stakes in order to reveal the for a tremendous moment of epiphany, not just for us, but also for Sahir-- so that he then changes drive from Want to Need.

My two cents.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameedocmonicaarshi95rosal_awesomezam123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top