Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ashok and Mihika...a future? Part 2

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I had posted a similar post earlier which discussed the possibility of Ashok and Mihika but now that they officially are married (or what appears to be marriage) I wonder how and what they are going to do next.

MY PREDICTION: I have a feeling that Ashok will become a redeemed character (since he already testified against Shagun and got a tiny tiny bit closer to becoming MAHAN). I'm also pretty sure or atleast wish that Mihika  (through falls, eyelocks, and Ashok beating up gundas or confessing his crimes) will fall in love with our 6 ft 2 in Ashok. And it's Ekta...so right after realization BOOM! he dies😕. Mihika becomes uber sad/depressed thinks Mihir did it all then gets married to him (any one wants to guess why?) REVENGE for Ashok🥱.

Well that's my take. I know I'm probably the only crazy person on here who is really rooting for Mihika and Ashok. But he has some positives. Maybe if they order ehem ehem (clears throat*)...bigger clothes for him and throws those ridicoulous patterns and gives him a spine to actually defend himself...He can then become a nice good boy for poor Mihika. Who seems to be adat se lachar and keeps going into this endless cycle of self-destruction.

MY HOPE AND DREAMS: Until then...I really hope Ashok truly falls for Mihika (not only because of her looks but for her heart and bindas attitude😳) and we can have the clichd love-hate relationship where there can be a uncliched happy ending...You know without the other clichs (as mentioned above ^^^ about Ashok dying right after redemption, Mihika marrying Mihir boredom).

In summary: I really do hope Ashok is redeemed and actually falls for Mihika. And Mihika somehow extracts her revenge and clears her name. And then lives her life happily with Ashok. Now would be a good time for the writers and the YHM team to give these two peple some light as Karan Patel and Diviyanka seem to be going on a vacation.

So fingers crossed.

And for those who think the relationship between Mihika and Ashok is disgusting due to age differences:

Didn't we have Jai and Bani, that age difference was pretty disgusting but everyone seemed to dig that. But I do understand that up till now Ashok's character has been pretty shameless and that can also be a reason for your disgust🤢. That I understand. And it will remain "disgusting" up until they redeem Ashok. But for now enjoy the tele world and don't use your brain here too much. We all know how brains have no place with our lovely Ekta😉. 

Happy Holdiays!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Toshiji should learn from ashok...
how to calm down and speak...
how decently he called the people...
addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
M too shipping ashok & Mihika... Dey make interesting pair... Mihir & Mihika are too boring...
radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: addiction

M too shipping ashok & Mihika... Dey make interesting pair... Mihir & Mihika are too boring...

Atleast there is one person who seems to like their pairing. I wonder how they will fix ashok...they should start with his reptilian clothes first. And then to his reptilian character. 
ArHiAbhiGyaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm actually so happy you wrote this! 👏
I thought I was the only one shipping Ashok and Mihika (I like calling them AshMi). I personally thought Mihir-Mihika were too boring, and they don't look good together. 
Ashok and Mihika have chemistry even when they're hating on each other. If Ashok "changes" and they fall in love, it will be sooo cute! ❤️
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what will happen tomorrow ??
why she is calling ashok to upstairs??
But todays episode he behaved verfy decently...
mihika thanked him genuinely...
radicalleftist thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHiAbhiGyaFan

I'm actually so happy you wrote this! 👏

I thought I was the only one shipping Ashok and Mihika (I like calling them AshMi). I personally thought Mihir-Mihika were too boring, and they don't look good together. 
Ashok and Mihika have chemistry even when they're hating on each other. If Ashok "changes" and they fall in love, it will be sooo cute! ❤️

Again SO glad I'm not the only one!!😃 Mihir and Mihika were bound to separate. Their "love-story" had gotten too perfect and much too touchy-feely for my taste. But I really want more Ashok and Mihika scenes. Ashok seem's to at least respect Mihikas plea for him to leave her alone. So I see a bright future for them. I think this is exactly what Yeh Hai Mohabbatein needs right now. 
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am also AshMi fan
But dont want ashok good
Want mihika evil 😈
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I've liked Ashok and Mihika too...but before their "relationship" develops, I'd like CVs to address what Ashok did to Adi.

Ashok was disinterested in Shagun for a while (heck even years), but she simply chose to look the other way because she was getting "status" from him. Adi on the other hand looked at him as his father, and Ashok just dumped him just like that. That's a big thing for a kid to handle and I'd love it if Mihika took Ashok to task on that
radicalleftist thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_Imane

I am also AshMi fan
But dont want ashok good
Want mihika evil 😈

Lol!! Love your post! They could be a super couple...and Mihika could join Ashok in his evil endeavors. Interesting. I like. 😆😃