India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ashok and Mihika...a future? Part 2

tina47 Groupbie
tina47
tina47

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I had posted a similar post earlier which discussed the possibility of Ashok and Mihika but now that they officially are married (or what appears to be marriage) I wonder how and what they are going to do nextDay Dreaming.

MY PREDICTION: I have a feeling that Ashok will become a redeemed character (since he already testified against Shagun and got a tiny tiny bit closer to becoming MAHAN). I'm also pretty sure or atleast wish that Mihika  (through falls, eyelocks, and Ashok beating up gundas or confessing his crimes) will fall in love with our 6 ft 2 in Ashok. And it's Ekta...so right after realization BOOM! he diesConfused. Mihika becomes uber sad/depressed thinks Mihir did it all then gets married to him (any one wants to guess why?) REVENGE for AshokSleepy.

Well that's my take. I know I'm probably the only crazy person on here who is really rooting for Mihika and AshokOuch. But he has some positives. Maybe if they order ehem ehem (clears throat*)...bigger clothes for him and throws those ridicoulous patterns and gives him a spine to actually defend himself...He can then become a nice good boy for poor Mihika. Who seems to be adat se lachar and keeps going into this endless cycle of self-destruction.

MY HOPE AND DREAMSDay Dreaming: Until then...I really hope Ashok truly falls for Mihika (not only because of her looks but for her heart and bindas attitudeEmbarrassed) and we can have the clichd love-hate relationship where there can be a uncliched happy ending...You know without the other clichs (as mentioned above ^^^ about Ashok dying right after redemption, Mihika marrying Mihir boredom).

In summary: I really do hope Ashok is redeemed and actually falls for MihikaDay Dreaming. And Mihika somehow extracts her revenge and clears her name. And then lives her life happily with Ashok. Now would be a good time for the writers and the YHM team to give these two peple some light as Karan Patel and Diviyanka seem to be going on a vacation.

So fingers crossed.

And for those who think the relationship between Mihika and Ashok is disgusting due to age differences:

Didn't we have Jai and Bani, that age difference was pretty disgusting but everyone seemed to dig that. But I do understand that up till now Ashok's character has been pretty shameless and that can also be a reason for your disgustDead. That I understand. And it will remain "disgusting" up until they redeem Ashok. But for now enjoy the tele world and don't use your brain here too much. We all know how brains have no place with our lovely EktaWink

Happy Holdiays!!Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya14711BrokengirladdictioniluvrainaartiAmrtinaIndiaphorumpooja_shineStarSukrutha

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Toshiji should learn from ashok...
how to calm down and speak...
how decently he called the people...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47

addiction Senior Member
addiction
addiction

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
M too shipping ashok & Mihika... Dey make interesting pair... Mihir & Mihika are too boring...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47BrokengirlIndiaphorum

tina47 Groupbie
tina47
tina47

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addiction

M too shipping ashok & Mihika... Dey make interesting pair... Mihir & Mihika are too boring...

Atleast there is one person who seems to like their pairing. I wonder how they will fix ashok...they should start with his reptilian clothes first. And then to his reptilian character. 

Brokengirl

ArHiAbhiGyaFan Groupbie
ArHiAbhiGyaFan
ArHiAbhiGyaFan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I'm actually so happy you wrote this! Clap
I thought I was the only one shipping Ashok and Mihika (I like calling them AshMi). I personally thought Mihir-Mihika were too boring, and they don't look good together. 
Ashok and Mihika have chemistry even when they're hating on each other. If Ashok "changes" and they fall in love, it will be sooo cute! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47Indiaphorum

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
what will happen tomorrow ??
why she is calling ashok to upstairs??
But todays episode he behaved verfy decently...
mihika thanked him genuinely...
tina47 Groupbie
tina47
tina47

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHiAbhiGyaFan

I'm actually so happy you wrote this! Clap
I thought I was the only one shipping Ashok and Mihika (I like calling them AshMi). I personally thought Mihir-Mihika were too boring, and they don't look good together. 
Ashok and Mihika have chemistry even when they're hating on each other. If Ashok "changes" and they fall in love, it will be sooo cute! Heart

Again SO glad I'm not the only one!!Big smile Mihir and Mihika were bound to separate. Their "love-story" had gotten too perfect and much too touchy-feely for my taste. But I really want more Ashok and Mihika scenes. Ashok seem's to at least respect Mihikas plea for him to leave her alone. So I see a bright future for them. I think this is exactly what Yeh Hai Mohabbatein needs right now. 

ArHiAbhiGyaFan

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I am also AshMi fan
But dont want ashok good
Want mihika evil Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47ArHiAbhiGyaFan

Go to top