Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz......The Pain....The Healing.....

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
i'm sure...the knot scene is the talk of the dayDay Dreaming
yesterday...the moment aarzoo held out that knot infront of sahir...we witnessed a change in expressions...and it was not of guilt...it was an expression of yearning...an expression of longing...sahir...wanted to live in that moment... but his past...its proving to be a lot more painful for sahir...that what we had anticipated...

the basic reason which made sahir draw towards aarzoo...was not her beauty of her talent...but who she was...she was someone who was a mirror image of who sahir was...before zeenat came in his life...

the innocence in aarzoo's love...her way of loving...the way she expressed what she felt in love...everything was exactly the same as sahir...

yesterday...wen she spoke to sahir...we saw that yearning in his eyes...that sadness...coz she reminded him of that old sahir...the sahir whose innocence had been lost under the betrayals from zeenat...sahir yearned to love her...reciprocate her feelings...just like her...but deep down...he knows his soul is dead...something had died in him the day he came to know of zeenat's betrayal...

he feels like living in these moments...but something stops him...maybe he's scared...what if he can't be his old self again...

though he longs to be the same old self again...will he ever be able to feel the same way again? the scars r deep...the wounds are fresh...this new feeling in his life has started healing those wounds...but to heal his soul...its still a long way to go!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerobinsameecute20Harshad4ever505Bujee09premeeristry..KpopIsLife..NusiSgEcrivain.

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Yo Vandy ..I do agree with ur post Big smile

Sahir knows ARZOO is eight especially after the fake pregnancy fiasco n knows she loves him but he is stooping himself by believing in her bad LOL

I am sure soon he will see Zeenat as a bait to Keep ARZOO away cos he can't control himself arnd her LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09-vandy-

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
You know, Harshad's acting and expressions are really rocking the show here !!! 
Agreed! 

Sahir loves her but he knows that she will think he played her 
And withh all these haddis between them uff 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeBujee09-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Yo Vandy ..I do agree with ur post Big smile

Sahir knows ARZOO is eight especially after the fake pregnancy fiasco n knows she loves him but he is stooping himself by believing in her bad LOL

I am sure soon he will see Zeenat as a bait to Keep ARZOO away cos he can't control himself arnd her LOL

ecri

i don't think sahir is going by the gold digger statement anymore
he's stopping himself...coz he knows the pain which comes with him in a package deal...and he himself told aarzoo...she'll not see that side of him anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

You know, Harshad's acting and expressions are really rocking the show here !!! 
Agreed! 

Sahir loves her but he knows that she will think he played her 
And withh all these haddis between them uff 

u know...i think the beans will be spilled only after saaz wedding...nothing is happening before that

Bujee09

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i really liked this scene Vandy if u cut the toweliyaa bit Confused n the open buttons Ermm..after a very long time i found Arzoo cute n innocent in this scene and we got a cute Saaz scene but Sahir...

he really is in a gr8 dilemma ...pyar bhi nahi kar sakta...kuch bata bhi nahi sakta...n he dont have a hold on his heart ..to what he feels for her ...that makes much more painful for him

whatever the story have been doing to the chars...i would agree the story keeps on taking unpredictable twists making it way more mysterious ...kabhi lagta hai Saaz nikah can be any moment Confused n kabhi lagta hai its still far phenomena ..Ermm

-vandy-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top