India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Christhmas gifts

amit_agrl Goldie
amit_agrl
amit_agrl

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
the Secret santa task was a perfect opportunity for HMs to raise above personal issues and create a new relationship, mend ways with foes and show a big heart, alas this was missed by many housemates.

firstly I believe that Upen and Sonali cheated as the chit they got, they must have got the names of guys who they didn't like much hence the exchanged their chits. I am not able to digest that they got their own names in the chit, at least not both of them surely.

Also while gifting, I believe Karishma did a good job, she was able to rise above petty issues and gift a memorable thing to Punz, which punz appreciated as well.
Gautam, Ali and Pritam also did decently well in this task, even Punz was ok.  

What was dimpy doing here, why the hell she couldn't gift something reasonable to Ali. comeon this is not a personal issue we are settling here, this is santa and do you expect santa also to gift you what you have gifted ali. Similarly Upen, what has he gifted KT, a pic of his nephews and nieces, whatway it will make KT happy. this was useless according to me, you don't gift your relatives pics to others.

Sonali might have got emotional while gifting the lucky charm to Upen but that hasn't changed anything, to me Sonali has ensured her eviction by gifting her lucky charm ;-)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodeshaki218TheEagledevsriyapp29AltairasnehaHCAPKhippopotamusbbsaivibgsohara-AAMIRnSHERRY-GoodGoneWrong

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I am in emotional mood today friends. Its Holiday season. Its season of love and giving. I want to forget...I want to move on..I want to start a new chapter

In Christmas and new year spirit. My gift to Gulati

A 12 pack of bedis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Born2Pizzavibg

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Christmas means spreading love n joy.
bt upen sonali n sply dimpy ruined d meaning of christmas.

i think we can't judge gifts bt any gift given wid luv is a spl gift. upen in d end threw sonali'z gift n d8 was pathetic.
on d other hand d less said is better 4 dimpy. she jst proved d8 she is a very cunning n manipulative person.
oh i av always disliked her bt nw m hating her.

TheEaglevibg

amit_agrl Goldie
amit_agrl
amit_agrl

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

Christmas means spreading love n joy.
bt upen sonali n sply dimpy ruined d meaning of christmas.

i think we can't judge gifts bt any gift given wid luv is a spl gift. upen in d end threw sonali'z gift n d8 was pathetic.
on d other hand d less said is better 4 dimpy. she jst proved d8 she is a very cunning n manipulative person.
oh i av always disliked her bt nw m hating her.
I agree, only KT came out of this task with her reputation enhanced. Pritam, GG, Ali and punz maintain the status quo.

rswethavibg

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amit_agrl

the Secret santa task was a perfect opportunity for HMs to raise above personal issues and create a new relationship, mend ways with foes and show a big heart, alas this was missed by many housemates.

firstly I believe that Upen and Sonali cheated as the chit they got, they must have got the names of guys who they didn't like much hence the exchanged their chits. I am not able to digest that they got their own names in the chit, at least not both of them surely.

Also while gifting, I believe Karishma did a good job, she was able to rise above petty issues and gift a memorable thing to Punz, which punz appreciated as well.
Gautam, Ali and Pritam also did decently well in this task, even Punz was ok.  

What was dimpy doing here, why the hell she couldn't gift something reasonable to Ali. comeon this is not a personal issue we are settling here, this is santa and do you expect santa also to gift you what you have gifted ali. Similarly Upen, what has he gifted KT, a pic of his nephews and nieces, whatway it will make KT happy. this was useless according to me, you don't gift your relatives pics to others.

Sonali might have got emotional while gifting the lucky charm to Upen but that hasn't changed anything, to me Sonali has ensured her eviction by gifting her lucky charm ;-)

I just posted something along similar lines in a different thread.
I agree with what you are saying about the whole gifts exchange behavior.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

I am in emotional mood today friends. Its Holiday season. Its season of love and giving. I want to forget...I want to move on..I want to start a new chapter

In Christmas and new year spirit. My gift to Gulati

A 12 pack of bedis

So sad..Gauti doesnt smoke, he being a gud hearted hero will definetly take ur gift with his charming smile and treasure for ever...if u r lucky he even might consider ur emotions n take a puff  to make u happy.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top