India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

DABH is much better than YHM

abdul.w Groupbie
abdul.w
abdul.w

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Diya aur bati hum is much better than YHM now.
Full crap story and no sense going on in show now.

Its become complete women centric show. No decision from Male leads. Chudi pehna ke bhita diya hai male leads ko.

Sare decisions ab ladies lenge is show mein. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyishra123

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Cvs and actors want their show to reach no. 1 so they are trying to compete with DBAH by showing full of drama
I don't like that serial and about being better and all I don't know about all that but at least it doesn't have sautan drama
This serial is turning into shit and totally crap by showing sautan drama just to create drama for high trps and for shagun to stay at Bhalla house writer is feeding any shit coming into brainless brain and show us in the name of the show and has ruined ishu character
One thing I am glad cvs didn't show ex husband raman bringing ex wife shagun to his house while he has a wife
now Hope writer doesn't mess up with his character by supportimg shitty shagun

Edited by Angel13 - 25 December 2014 at 9:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypari_41Ashu25Anisha_anitan

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
actually both serials are different, but yes in one way dabh has completed almost 3 and half years but still going strong. looking at yhm now its hard to imagine its condition after 1 more year. this is actually balaji's problem ,they r known for ruining best of serials after 1 or 2 years.well lets hope for the best. we can't do anything really.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowypari_41Ashu25

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
You can discuss anything related to YHM in this forum..Please dnt bring other shows here...
comparison is not allowed in this forum..
Also both shows are different concept,different director,different producers and different actors..

I am also not liking the current track but kya kare..DIVAN keliye dekhna padega...thats it..

Edited by JniISHRA83 - 25 December 2014 at 10:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayu1982

rani457 Senior Member
rani457
rani457

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I have yet to see a balaji drama that does not have extra marital affair...I think YHM will be a little different where divorced couple will get back togetherClap
Raman and the Bhallas will forgive and forget Shagun ...as she has given them the heir to the throne.

Ishita is nothing...a woman who can't conceive...and is there because of Ruhi.

By the time their wedding anniversary comes...a leap will occuranf Ishita will be back to square one.

Gosh I hope this doesn't happen,,,,..but I have seen way to many Balaji shows.

I also wonder how shows like DABH and YRKKH...can last for so many years without showing affairs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyyshu8Ashu25Anisha_anitanDivianTanz_Divz

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
First and foremost I want to ask u if ur out of ur mind? LOL I agree YHM is bad right now n its typical Ekta crap where one person falls for another n marries another blah blah but its much much more bearable than a shit show like DABH. My mom watches it n I saw bits n pieces of hijack track n whats happening currently. I literally made sure my mom quit watching that third grade show. What on earth are they trying to show? That an IPS officer should overlook her duties for the sake of family? That it is wrong to save millions of lives just bcoz you overlooked to save the life of one family member? As far as I saw the female lead didn overlook either. It was just an accident. Such TRP gaining shows promote shit like this Dead I suppose the reason why our country is in such a bad state is because of the backward mindset people have and shows like DABH that cater to larger audience only enforce their thinking Dead If every IPS officer or every military officer were to act like how the father in law of your show wanted them to act our country would go to dogs Dead Shows like DABH should be boycotted coz they are an insult to all those officers who lay down their lives protecting the nation. I agree its just a show but in a country where people worship celebrities for the characters they portray onscreen its in poor taste to show this kind of crap to put more fodder for their pea sized brains.
YHM surely has crappy tracks but atleast its not a mockery in the name of a show unlike DABH. And u like a shit show like DABH? Please go and promote it in the respective forum. U dont have to make a post here. 

Edited by FieryHeart - 25 December 2014 at 10:24pm
.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I know current track is bit annoying ... but they are building up...and from around 5-6 months we will know this is going to happen...basically love story cant be smooth running ... DABH is different and YHM  is different...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iffanvidz

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Both serials are different from all respectives.So you definitly should'nt compare them.
Then comparing both story lines.YHM has prooved different form other serials in all respect.
In others mostly Heroin scarifices but her side actors and hero is doinf sacrifice job.
Then here it is counter for domestic violence as Ishita is beating Raman instead.
Then there wont be any sepeation.You can notice that Adi is in jumble now he don't know whome to believe as if in previous case he never trusted Raman and always believed Shagun now he is not blindly listening to Shagun.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanohiJniISHRA83.chiquitita.BeyondHorizon

Go to top