100 Cr films comp: Day 1, Weekend1,Week1 vs lifetime, upd pg 2 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hellz

Which site is this ?

Sorry, it's talkingmoviez.com 

Some of the numbers will be off but my guess is overall will be around the same. Excluding Krrish3 since no one knows what that one was about. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

3 Idiots is just untouchable and to think that its was a record opener of its time.

Incredible.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's not easy to overtake 3I on this. The way that film ran...a big film today can't really run. A smaller film will have more chances of tending better, even if the final total is not as big as 3I. 
Aamir himself has said a film doing 3 , 4 or 5 times its weekend business is a great measure of success . While 3 Idiots matches that criteria alot of his other films don't. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† PK can reach that though even if it does I think he needs to change his opinions cause he is indirectly calling many of his own films un successful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JTHJ trended the best of all SRK's films.πŸ˜†
.. Edited by subhs - 9 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

HNY trended worse than Ra.One πŸ€£
The list is super embarassing for SRK. πŸ˜†

Ra One did have a negative WOM and that's why it trending poorly at the box office, but Happy New Year trending worse mainly has to do with the record-breaking opening weekend that HNY had so it's gets tougher to multiply it's opening weekend with a big multiplier. HNY did have appreciation from the family audience, whereas Ra One was rejected by the majority of audience. 
Krrish3 super right at the top but wjy every one keep changing the number. Its 240.
at King Srk's films trends his films trended worse than Hritik's. look at HnyπŸ˜†
where is crapy new year...??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

third last ouchhhπŸ˜†

Edited by PARIDHI20 - 9 years ago
meh... nothing more than ridiculing ShahRukh Khan... list doesn't mean a thing!

SRK is still the biggest Indian superstar worldwide and his real life trending from an unknown average looking delhi boy to one of the world's biggest superstars surpasses the '' reallife boxoffice'' of all other guys of bollywood πŸ˜†.

There is not a single basis upon which SRK, Salman and Aamir can be ranked at different levels.. one is good at something, the other is good at something else. They are equal for me.

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago