Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Is viraj capable enough to reject Nisha outright? (Page 3)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate
I am asking seriously. Couldn't Viraj actions against Nisha be out of care? That she is his employee? He likes his childishness and bravery? Can this be termed as love? 

I didn't get it Shwets..

Sorry for butting in...Tongue
But I guess she means, just because he treats her special doesn't mean he's falling for her... He could be thinking like... "Awww! Poor cute little kid. I wish she could be happier." He likes her. In a platonic way. 

Exactly! I am not saying he won't fall for her...but he hasn't now. Whatever he has done for her, it could be because he is a responsible guy and wants to help his employee out. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopecaller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I am not sure if Viraj has already fallen for Nisha, personally I think NO, but there is something there from day 1. There is a certain soft corner for her for sure, the way he acts with her from the start tells me that. And it is not only care , becoz she is his employee. And for which employee does he care so much as for Nisha ???
We have already seen also that unknowingly Viraj also wants attention from Nisha. When he doesn't get it, he comes up with something to catch her attention...why does he do that ??? Becoz she is his employee ?? When Nisha is too serious, doesn't smile and ignores him, he doesn't like it...why ???? Becoz she is his employee ????
Why did he tell her he wants the old Nisha back ??? The one who is little crazy, little impulsive, who always smiles ??? It should not matter to him what she does or how she acts or reacts !!! Infact he should be the happiest employer becoz Nisha is becoming serious in her work and left her antics behind, but nope he tells her the contrary.
So looking at all these actions, I can defo say there is something there but it is NOT love, at least not now.
And all the excuses that he gives are just bahaanas becoz he is scared for something. Even the pain in his hand he's using as an excuse, Sheks proved to him that it's only in his mind

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804princessglory_UptoNoGood_LightingHopecaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@esha
Yes. He doesn't like Nisha sad or angry. He wants her to smile be her chirpy self. He likes her that way and is ready to do anything for that. He definitely likes her, but loves her? That has a long way to go for sure. Again, I don't think whatever Viraj has done till now can be said that he is falling for Nisha. But yes, she is special for him compared to other employees, because he has seen the spark in her. 

PS: I am not carrying an anti-Niraj andolan..LOL Just that I don't think they are ready to be together now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopecaller123eshasrk

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I am not sure if Viraj has already fallen for Nisha, personally I think NO, but there is something there from day 1. There is a certain soft corner for her for sure, the way he acts with her from the start tells me that. And it is not only care , becoz she is his employee. And for which employee does he care so much as for Nisha ???
We have already seen also that unknowingly Viraj also wants attention from Nisha. When he doesn't get it, he comes up with something to catch her attention...why does he do that ??? Becoz she is his employee ?? When Nisha is too serious, doesn't smile and ignores him, he doesn't like it...why ???? Becoz she is his employee ????
Why did he tell her he wants the old Nisha back ??? The one who is little crazy, little impulsive, who always smiles ??? It should not matter to him what she does or how she acts or reacts !!! Infact he should be the happiest employer becoz Nisha is becoming serious in her work and left her antics behind, but nope he tells her the contrary.
So looking at all these actions, I can defo say there is something there but it is NOT love, at least not now.
And all the excuses that he gives are just bahaanas becoz he is scared for something. Even the pain in his hand he's using as an excuse, Sheks proved to him that it's only in his mind
This is what I want to say Shwets. He has some soft corner for her. For him she is different. I said maybe he has fallen in love .. I don't know. But there is something special in her which is attracting him towards her. He wants her to be around.
I too don't like them to start love story yet. I told that earlier too. Having soft corner and falling in love ok. Even after falling in love it takes time to find out about the feeling.
But Shwets you know the show shows what we don't expect.

neetr91eshasrkShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

@esha
Yes. He doesn't like Nisha sad or angry. He wants her to smile be her chirpy self. He likes her that way and is ready to do anything for that. He definitely likes her, but loves her? That has a long way to go for sure. Again, I don't think whatever Viraj has done till now can be said that he is falling for Nisha. But yes, she is special for him compared to other employees, because he has seen the spark in her.

PS: I am not carrying an anti-Niraj andolan..LOL Just that I don't think they are ready to be together now.

Nope I agree there is defo not love right now from his side, but soft corner defo YES

LightingHopecaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@Kate
Yeah shows are shows. They don't analyse like the way we do..LOL
Soft corners are fine. But I want Viraj to look at Nisha as a potential and not for love now. 

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopecaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

@esha

Of course they are not ready for love . I hope that they will not rush up with the track. 
But something telling me he's falling for her unknowingly to him.Confused
It's not love at first sight for him.
But with this EMVF I'm lil bit confused though.
Hey what's the promo? Please don't tell me their love track started.
I want it to start after some time. Nisha just joined the office. They have a long way to go.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ImpossibleGirl2neetr91_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

@esha

Of course they are not ready for love . I hope that they will not rush up with the track. 
But something telling me he's falling for her unknowingly to him.Confused
It's not love at first sight for him.
But with this EMVF I'm lil bit confused though.
Hey what's the promo? Please don't tell me their love track started.
I want it to start after some time. Nisha just joined the office. They have a long way to go.

This EMVF is damn irritating. Just the thought gets me frustrated. Ouch I want both their lives to be normal and both focussed on their goal and helping each other. Love can wait for now. But they are fast tracking the couple's love for sure. In another couple of months, I fear they would be a couple. 

New promo? No idea..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91_UptoNoGood_1mangaloreLightingHopecaller123

Go to top