Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Is viraj capable enough to reject Nisha outright? (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
@arya
Honestly I don't know. Viraj may be ready to fall in love again, may be he would like Nisha too, but love her? I don't think he has seen that in her, at least now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002LightingHope

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@arya
Honestly I don't know. Viraj may be ready to fall in love again, may be he would like Nisha too, but love her? I don't think he has seen that in her, at least now. 

Agreed. Also, even if he does feel something for her he won't be rushing it... Kyunki probably he expects her to get over it. Then there is this guilty past... He'll probably be like I'm not good for her and stuff. She's not ready. He likes to be this know-all...  Then he'll consciously keep himself in check.  

Edited by aneri.fan - 25 December 2014 at 10:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002LightingHopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

@arya

Agreed. Also, even if he does feel something for her he won't be rushing it... Kyunki probably he expects her to get over it. Then there is this guilty past... He'll probably be like I'm not good for her and stuff. She's not ready. He likes to be this know-all... 

He has a past with love. Just like Nisha is struggling with hers, Viraj would also struggle when he comes to know he likes Nisha. It can't be very easy for him either and it shouldn't be. 

arya212002_UptoNoGood_LightingHope

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@princessglory -I too feel that Viraj is slowly falling for her may be already fallen for Nisha. He can't see her in pain and he miss her when she's not around. But the thing is he doesn't know about it. He doesn't want to love and though he crave for something like that he has closed his heart and even not wondering what is this feeling? He thinks he has closed that chapter already. Though his wants love he closes its ways. We cannot predict on him as we don't know his past.
Initially he will reject her. May be he will make her understand in good way as he knows her past. 

Nisha also didn't do anything wrong. She confessed to her cousins without knowing Viraj is coming. She won't do if she knew he's coming. Will she?
It's her house. She can do whatever she wants. Though she confess on the roof top. It's alright but only situation wasn't right.
May be Viraj will act as he didn't hear it to see what will Nisha do? May be it has made something in his heart.

Don't know what CV's has in their minds.
Coz we never wanted Nisha to share her past with Viraj soon and it happened and we never wanted Viraj to coe to her house and he came and heard her confession. So what's on CV's mind we cannot guess.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002princessgloryLightingHopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
@Kate
I am asking seriously. Couldn't Viraj actions against Nisha be out of care? That she is his employee? He likes his childishness and bravery? Can this be termed as love? 

LightingHopecaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

@Kate
I am asking seriously. Couldn't Viraj actions against Nisha be out of care? That she is his employee? He likes his childishness and bravery? Can this be termed as love? 

I didn't get it Shwets..

LightingHopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

@Kate

I didn't get it Shwets..

When you enter a working place, you definitely would find someone who would be ready to help you out, be kind and affectionate, would be supportive and encouraging. Couldn't Viraj be just doing that? Helping Nisha out? Can we term Viraj's care as love? 

Assume a girl boss in Viraj's place who did all that for Nisha. Doesn't the equation seem simple? Just because Viraj is a guy, we cannot term whatever he did for Nisha as love right? 

Hopefully I was clear now..LOL

1mangaloreLightingHopecaller123

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

@Kate

I didn't get it Shwets..

Sorry for butting in...Tongue
But I guess she means, just because he treats her special doesn't mean he's falling for her... He could be thinking like... "Awww! Poor cute little kid. I wish she could be happier." He likes her. In a platonic way. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreLightingHopeArieltabiShwets1502

Go to top